All-New Ford Endeavour (Ranger Based)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
This is the first official video of the 2011 Ford Ranger truck in the Wildtrack guise. It common knowledge that the Ford Everest / Endeavour has historically been heavily influenced by this beefy looking truck, and will draw design cues, equipment and power train from the model. As you would assume, for India, the Ranger will grow a roof, space for people in the third sub-section of the cabin and more creature comforts. Source: Motoroids

Ford-Ranger-2012-Endeavour1.jpg

Ford-Ranger-2011-Endeavour6.jpg

Ford-Ranger-2011-Endeavour10.jpg

Ford-Ranger-2011-Endeavour9.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 2012 Ford Endeavour Truck revealed

great looking pick-up truck from ford[clap]
But i dont like the looks of recent facelifts of our endeavour. I like only the first generation ford endeavour.
This Ranger truck is gorgeous. But the pickup trucks not serves the practical in india. As they are huge but great for off-roaders.
For third row compartment ford may include the things like what in tata xenon..

Thread Starter #3

AMG

Suspended

^

Dont worry.

In India, we will not get the truck version.

We will get (almost) the same truck, with third row of seats.

Last edited:

Got you AMG[:)].

If it will be available as a usual suv as well as replacement of current endeavour then good effort by ford. It can beat the rival fortuner in term of massive suv looks.
One doubt[confused], the scoop like thing present below the RVM..What it is?. Is it functional or just show. I also saw this in many modded scorpios.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #5

AMG

Suspended

^

That thing is the turn indicator.

Just for show.

This new Ford Truck is only meant of Australia and not even being launched in USA as Ford will come with global Ranger trucker 90% size of F150 truck sold in USA in 2- 3 years.

IMO since the Indian Endeavor is based on old Ranger , most likely in the new Endeavor will be from Global Ranger which will be launched in 3- 4 years

350Z

Core Team
Re: New Ford Endeavour (Ranger Based) 2012

Ford is seriously working to introduce the New Endeavour which will be based on the current Ranger Pickup and carry a 2.2 Litre Diesel Engine. I think we should see the refreshed and beautiful Endy within a couple of years from now.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Great news, i am very much looking forward to this launch( someone said it might be autoexpo but i doubt if it will be that early ) - if priced well, its on my list to buy next year - looking forward to some healthy competition between this and the fortuner. Bring it on Ford!!

Re: Ford Endeavour Hurricane 4x4 Limited Edition

New truck arrives in 2012.

Ford has shred off the boxy design of the current Endeavour and made it more muscular and sophisticated in design. The front grille also has been made more aggressive.

On the inside, Ford has carried over the same feeling of might and masculinity. Ford has especially described that the company wanted to achieve G-Shock watch type ruggedness in the interiors. The dash sports a protruding central console with chamfered protective ridges around it. The interior space is going to be increased and especially the 2nd and the 3rd row passengers will mainly enjoy the advantage of increased legroom. Also the company is keeping in mind providing lots of features in terms of electronic gadgets. The new Endeavour will be powered by the 2.2 litre engine that will produce 148 BHP of power which will be replacing the current 2.5 litre motor. There is also a 3.2 litre engine producing 198 BHP and 480 Nm of torque on the cards for the extra power hungry people.

Source:- Autocar

Attachments

It is now very clear that what is actually a truck is sold as so called SUV in India. Does Ford think Indians are goods & not people ?? Hell, this was the sole reason why I don't like most of so called SUVs in India, be it Endy or local scorpio, which is sold as truck in SA.

It is now very clear that what is actually a truck is sold as so called SUV in India. Does Ford think Indians are goods & not people ?? Hell, this was the sole reason why I don't like most of so called SUVs in India, be it Endy or local scorpio, which is sold as truck in SA.
Hi, sorry but i probably am not getting wht u r trying to say, can you please elaborate ?:stupid: most of the rugged SUVs are built on truck/pickup chassis and this includes the hilux which went up to the North pole

Hi, sorry but i probably am not getting wht u r trying to say, can you please elaborate ?:stupid: most of the rugged SUVs are built on truck/pickup chassis and this includes the hilux which went up to the North pole
What I meant was real SUVs are like Land Rovers; other like Ford Endy are truck, as they are called even in US.....simply add a roof & put a row of chairs, & whoa, it becomes SUV for India.

In short, putting seats in a truck, doesn't make it a bus.

What a ugly looking truck, the new Endeavour will be even a bigger flop,even the people of punjab better buy fortuner for snob value, this is truely disappointing,damn.[thumbsdown]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom