Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
All-New Hyundai i30 N (3).jpg

All-New Hyundai i30 N (1).jpg

All-New Hyundai i30 N (6).jpg

All-New Hyundai i30 N (9).jpg

All-New Hyundai i30 N (4).jpg

· The i30 N marks a new era for Hyundai Motor – introducing the first high-performance model under the N line up, built to deliver exhilarating driving pleasure for everyone

· N was born in Namyang and honed at the Nürburgring. The ‘N’ symbolises a chicane, the essence of Hyundai Motor’s high-performance car development

· High power: the four-cylinder 2.0-litre T-GDI turbo engine delivers up to 275 PS and 353 Nm torque with high responsiveness and linear power output

· High-performance features: Electronic Limited Slip Differential, Electronic Controlled Suspension, Rev Matching, Launch Control, high-performance tyres, lap timer, and more

· High level of customisation: five different drive modes, including the N and N Custom modes, offer variety of different configurations from comfort-oriented daily commuting to race track performance

· Emotional sound thanks to a variable exhaust valve system

· True performance design: aggressive front and rear bumpers with larger air intakes and red character line, aerodynamic rear spoiler with triangular brake light, dual muffler exhaust, 18- and 19-inch wheels, sport seats, Performance Blue exterior colour inspired by Hyundai Motorsport

July 13, 2017 – The i30 N is Hyundai Motor’s first high-performance car under the N line up. Built on the New Generation i30, the i30 N has been developed from the ground up to deliver maximum driving pleasure in everyday life on the road, as well as on the track. N was born in Namyang, at Hyundai Motor’s global R&D Centre in Korea, and honed at the Nürburgring, one of the most challenging race tracks in the world and home of Hyundai’s Testing Center. The N logo symbolises a chicane, the ultimate corner where the i30 N has been tested thoroughly and has proven its ability. The i30 N is inspired by Hyundai Motorsport’s experience in WRC since 2014.

The Hyundai i30 N has been developed for no other purpose than to deliver maximum driving fun to our customers in an accessible high-performance package,” says Albert Biermann, Executive Vice President Performance Development and High Performance Vehicle Division. “With the high-performance N models we will enhance our brand’s appeal with emotional products that cater to the needs of people who love to have a smile on their face when they drive their car on a winding road and listen to the sound of the engine. That’s why we measure high-performance in BPM, heart beats per minute instead of only RPM.”

The i30 N is Hyundai Motor’s answer to emerging customer preferences towards uncompromising innovation and technology-driven performance. Due to be launched across Europe by the end of 2017, the All-New i30 N is made for people to experience a contented grin when driving a performance car. Part of the i30 range, the i30 N sports a unique character and coherent, timeless design – including the Cascading Grille at the front, the new Hyundai signature, which is characterised by a downward tapering gesture inspired by the flow of molten steel.

Focused on Fun to Drive

The i30 N has been developed on the basis of three corner stones under the theme ‘Fun to Drive’: Corner Rascal, Everyday Sports Car and Race Track Capability.

The i30 N has been developed to make the driver’s heart beat faster when he or she gets behind the wheel. Instead of focusing on pure numbers, Hyundai Motor has chosen to emphasise driving pleasure and the emotional impact on the driver’s heartbeats per minute (BPM), rather than simply measuring revs per minute (RPM). When the driver hits the throttle and shifts through the gears, the Rev matching function supports smooth gear shifting, while the overboost function increases torque (+8%) and acceleration (+6-7%). The feeling is enhanced by the car’s emotional sound from the dual muffler exhaust featuring the variable exhaust valve system. The cockpit of the i30 N shows key performance parameters through the new instrument cluster and the 8-inch free-floating screen’s modes such as the G-Force meter for live tracking of the performance.

The design is based on true high-performance vehicles and includes Hyundai’s Cascading Grille at the front, aggressive-looking front and rear bumpers, and a new rear spoiler. According to the principle “form follows function”, the car design enhances aerodynamic and cooling performance. Its operation focuses on the pure connection between the car and the driver. The i30 N is built around the driver for maximum responsiveness, balanced performance and fun to drive.

Corner Rascal

The i30 N loves corners. The N logo symbolises a chicane, the ultimate part of the track where the i30 N achieves maximum traction, precision and feeling. The powerful 2.0-litre turbocharged engine delivers up to 275 PS and 353 Nm torque. It offers direct response with a linear power development through the early responding turbo charger. It features front-wheel drive and a six-speed manual transmission.

The i30 N’s maximum grip is guaranteed by the 18-inch Michelin or 19-inch Pirelli high-performance Hyundai N tyres. The rack-mounted motor-driven power steering is very direct and offers high precision. The lowered body is rigid and in combination with the Electronic Controlled Suspension (ECS) reduces roll and enhances cornering speed, enabling the driver to adjust the dampers from comfort-oriented daily commuting to high-performance track-driving.

The i30 N is aerodynamically designed to reduce lift to keep the body firmly on to the road when maximum traction is required. The Electronic Limited Slip Differential (E-LSD) enhances grip and delivers maximum power to the road. For the real enthusiasts the Electronic Stability Control (ESC) can be switched off completely for maximum freedom. In order to give the driver and passenger the maximum comfort, the exclusively developed N sport seats offer maximum stability and lateral support in all driving situations.

Everyday Sports Car

The i30 N is an everyday sports car, suitable for daily commuting in comfort on weekdays or for race track performance on the weekend. By offering a great variety of customisation options, the i30 N is a well-balanced hatchback, offering performance and practicality to create the best feeling for the driver. There are five drive modes, including Eco, Normal, Sport, N and N Custom settings, which can be selected by using two dedicated buttons on the steering wheel. The different modes change the character of the car, adjusting the high-performance parameters of the engine, the dampers, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Electronic Limited Slip Differential (E-LSD), sound, steering and Rev matching. Additionally, the driver can select the Rev matching button on the steering wheel to increase the revs on the engine when shifting from a higher to a lower gear, while the car’s Launch Control helps to launch the car as easy as possible by controlling engine torque.

Race Track Capability

In the development of the vehicle, durability and racetrack performance were key elements. The i30 N has undergone 10,000 km of driving on the Nordschleife at the Nürburgring circuit for durability testing. The car has also taken part twice in the world’s toughest endurance test, the ADAC 24-hours race on the Nürburgring. The engine and its components have been tested for total vehicle evaluation in 2016 and for ensuring its overall race track capability in 2017. Thus, when taking the i30 N to a track day, the driver can be sure that the car’s performance will endure. Its brakes have been developed to last with an extra cooling function through the air intakes on the front bumper. The Electronic Controlled Suspension (ECS) allows the driver to adjust the i30 N to best suit a race track’s requirements. The body’s high rigidity is increased by the rear stiffness bar behind the rear seats. The car features a strong clutch that is built to last, while the precise six-speed manual transmission has short travel to enhance fast shifting.
Regards

Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai i30 N Line Specifications Revealed, Prices for European Model Start from Rs 18.9 Lakh

Hyundai has just released extensive details on its new 'warm' version of the i30, the i30 N Line, a model that will narrow the gap between the regular i30 and the recently-introduced i30 N. The new trim level takes some of the more aggressive styling elements of the full-fat i30 N performance model and adds them to an i30 with the most powerful engine from the regular lineup.

For some, this could be the 'Goldilocks' i30: not fast and furious as the i30 N, but also a little livelier than the standard model. Instead of a new engine, the i30 N Line inherits the most powerful unit from the regular lineup, which is a 138bhp 1.4-liter T-GDi petrol. If that's a little too thirsty for your liking the new model is also available with a 134bhp 1.6 CRDi diesel.

Most, though not all, features that mark this model out from lesser i30s are aesthetic. The smart new bumpers are heavily influenced by those on the i30 N, and the car also gets 18-inch alloy wheels as part of the standard equipment. At the back are the twin-exhaust pipes that are more or less obligatory for this type of car, and there are N Line badges on the wings, a gesture to the car's sportier credentials.

There are some enhancements genuinely aimed at delivering a sporty persona to the N-Line, such as a sportier chassis set-up than the standard-range, larger front brake discs and a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres. Buyers can choose from two different grades of N Line i30: N Line and the more opulent N Line+. The more expensive + version adds a heated steering wheel, leather and suede seats with a memory-function driver's seat, an electrically-adjustable lumbar support passenger seat, dual-zone climate control and automatic windscreen wipers.

Hyundai Europe's marketing and product boss Andreas-Christoph Hofmann credits the introduction of the new N Line to the success of the i30 N. He explains: "Now we are extending that feeling to a wider audience with the new i30 N Line. We believe the comprehensive package of design and engineering enhancements will continue to attract more new customers to the Hyundai brand in Europe." The i30 N Line and N Line+ go on sale across Europe later this summer, with prices starting from Rs 18.9 lakh.

Source:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
New Hyundai i30 spied – With Creta, Verna’s 1.6 liter diesel engine?

Hyundai is actively testing the new i30 hatchback in India. Recently, the hatchback was spotted on test wearing a 1.6D badge, indicating that it is being tested with a 1.6 liter diesel engine. This could be the same engine which powers the Hyundai Creta and Verna in India.

Spied in Chennai, the i30 if launched in India is expected to sit between the i20 and Creta in the company line up. International spec Hyundai i30 stands at 4,340mm in length, 1,795mm in width and 1,455mm in height. It has kerb weight of 1,316kgs.

hyundai-i30-diesel-spied-creta-verna-engine-india-1.jpg

Speaking about exteriors, the new Hyundai i30 gets a large hexagonal grille in the front, new headlamps and LED DRLs along with projector lamps and horizontal split tail lamps with LEDs. In terms of features, the Hyundai i30 would get both driver and passenger comforts.

It will boast of a Fluidic Sculpture Design and will be a fully loaded car offering competition not only the premium hatchbacks, but also to some mid size sedans and SUVs. It will be seen with a host of safety features among which will be electronic stability control, vehicle stability management, 7 airbags, hill assist control and 17” double spoke alloy wheels.

hyundai-i30-diesel-spied-creta-verna-engine-india-2.jpg

Hyundai i30 is currently on sale in European and US markets where it is powered by engines complying with Euro VI emission norms. If launched in India, the new Hyundai i30 could get a 1.6 liter petrol and 1.6 liter diesel engine as is seen powering the Hyundai Verna and Creta.

The 1.6 liter petrol will offer 121 bhp power and 151 Nm torque while the 1.6 liter diesel engine will be capable of 126 bhp power and 260 Nm torque. Both engines will get mated to 6 speed manual transmission while a 6 speed automatic could also be on offer.

Source:

If this is going to get launch in INDIA then a altogether new segment will be introduced. Where it will may have no competition.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
2019 Hyundai i30 N Fastback makes global debut – Everyday track machine

Hyundai i30 Fastback N, the brand’s second model under the N performance brand, has been revealed online ahead of its world premiere at the Paris Motor Show early next month. The 5-door performance coupe follows the footsteps of i30 N hot hatchback which turned out to be extremely popular among enthusiasts.

The i30 Fastback N has no direct competition and Hyundai is marketing it as the first 5-door performance coupe in the C-Segment. It is pitched as a more elegant and sophisticated alternative to the i30 N hatchback. The Fastback N has no real direct competition.

Visually, the N variant differentiates itself from the regular i30 Fastback by means of sportier front and rear bumpers, larger alloy wheels, dual exhaust pipes, integrated spoiler on the boot lid, and an F1-like triangular rear foglight. The interior adopts full black theme with contrast red stitching and aluminium pedal covers.

The powertrain options are identical to those on the i30 N hatchback. The entry-level i30 Fastback N is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo petrol engine which has 248 hp on tap. The Performance variant employs a pumped up version of the engine which is good for 272 hp. Both variants adopt FWD configuration and come with a standard 6-speed manual transmission.

In terms of performance, the base variant is claimed to accelerate from 0-100 kmph in 6.4 seconds while the top-end variant is capable of achieving the same feat three-tenths of a second quicker. In addition to extra horse power, the top-end Performance variant also boasts of an electronic limited slip differential, larger 19-inch alloy wheels, Pirelli P Zero tyres, sports exhaust system and adaptive dampers.

The Hyundai i30 Fastback N was not a part of original product plan for the N lineup but looking that the success of i30 N hatchback, Hyundai decided to add another N variant to the family.

Source:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
New Hyundai i30 N facelift seen on test

hyundai_i30_n_facelift_001.jpg

These spy shots offer our first look at the facelifted Hyundai i30 N hot hatch. It will follow the updated standard-issue Hyundai i30 into UK showrooms next year, sporting a range of mechanical and cosmetic revisions which promise to keep it competitive with the upcoming Mk8 Volkswagen Golf GTI which is due to launch in early 2020.

hyundai_i30_n_facelift_002.jpg

Naturally, the new i30 N will lift the bulk of its cosmetic enhancements from the soon-to-be facelifted standard i30 hatchback, including its front and rear light clusters, tweaked tailgate and styling lines for its doors. In addition, this hot Hyundai will receive new front and rear bumpers, deeper side skirts, fresh alloy wheels and an enormous new twin-exit exhaust. The facelifted car will likely forego the lightweight, carbon-fibre reinforced components found on the special-edition Project C.

hyundai_i30_n_facelift_004.jpg

Inside, the updated Hyundai i30 N will feature a sports steering wheel, an aluminium pedal box and a pair of leather-trimmed bucket seats, which can be seen through the windows of this test mule. Buyers will also get the Korean brand’s improved 10.25-inch infotainment system and a new digital instrument cluster, lifted from the hydrogen-electric Hyundai NEXO.

hyundai_i30_n_facelift_006.jpg

hyundai_i30_n_facelift_009.jpg

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
New 2020 Hyundai i30 facelift breaks cover

01_38.jpg

This is the facelifted Hyundai i30. The third generation model has received a host of updates to keep the model fresh in the face of competition from the Ford Focus and the new Volkswagen Golf.

02_38.jpg

Inside and out, the styling changes to the i30 are subtle. From the outside, the most obvious changes come at the front, where a new bumper design sits below a wider, more shapely grille, and new headlamp units feature LED running lamps.

22_11.jpg

This time around, however, there’s a greater difference between the regular models and the sporty N Line trim. The rest of the range gets a different shape for the grille and extra chrome bits for a slightly classier look.

03_39.jpg

Inside, the i30 gets improved infotainment tech, including a 10.25-inch touchscreen that has already featured in the latest Ioniq and Kona. It provides a clearer layout, including customisable shortcut tiles on the home screen. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are both standard, and later in 2020, they will be able to function wirelessly.

08_31.jpg

Ahead of the driver, the latest i30 is now available with a seven-inch display. The digital part includes the speedo and trip functions, and its graphics change based on the driving mode. It’s surrounded by analogue dials, including a rev counter, fuel gauge and temperature readout.

09_31.jpg

23_9.jpg

24_9.jpg

Read:

Top Bottom