Ford Mustang 2018 Unveiled by 'The Rock'

Friends,

Here is a awesome video of the 2018 Ford Mustang which has been unveiled by 'The Rock'.​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc5rsWnzUbY&feature=youtu.be

Credit: The Rock (Official)

Regards

Akash
I Luv it Bro, But Not A Classic Mustang Look This has a More of an Sharper and Modern Look, I think it definitely looks a lot Good in Videos, I hope the same would happen when we see on in real life buy 2018! At First when i first saw the car i hated it, But after looking at it Constantly it has started growing in me. And its a Modern day American Pony/Muscle car Mustang, What's your Impressions on it bro? Also the Orange Fury colour looks Gorgeous!!!

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Ford Mustang production crosses 1 crore – Special celebrations for owners

Ford’s 10 millionth (1 crore) Mustang rolled out from the company’s Flat Rock Assembly Plant in Michigan. To mark this momentous occasion, 60 Ford Mustang owners assembled at the plant to pay tribute to the 10 millionth Mustang by spelling out ‘10,000,000’ with their Mustangs from all model years. Three WWII era P-51 Mustang fighter planes flyover also marked the occasion.

Ford Mustang is the most favored sports car and has been so for the last 54 years of production history. It has featured in more movies and has the most fan following on Facebook as compared to any other car in the world.

The 10 millionth model is a 2019 Wimbledon White GT with a V8, 460 hp engine mated to a 6 speed manual. The first Mustang – VIN 001 was produced in 1964 and was of the same color and model but came in with a V8, 164 hp engine with a 3 speed automatic transmission.

Ford Mustang is now in its 6th generation. The company sold over 7,000 Mustangs in UK since it went on sale in 2016 and over 38,000 Mustangs in Europe in the same period. Last year, Mustang sale exceeded that of the Porsche 911 in 13 European markets with Mustang sales leading in Germany, UK, France, Belgium and Sweden.

Over the past 54 years, the features and technologies offered on the Ford Mustang have evolved. The new Mustangs now sport more premium interiors with soft touch material and 12” digital instrument cluster. Power train options include a 5.0 liter V8 engine offering 450 PS power and mated to 10 speed automatic transmission offering acceleration from 0 to 100 kmph in 4.3 seconds.

Advanced technologies include MagneRide adjustable suspension, Active Valve Performance Exhaust offering Good Neighbor mode for early morning and late night driving and safety features such as pre collision assist, pedestrian detection and lane keeping assist.

Source:

Top Bottom