Honda CR-V (7-Seater) Spied Testing

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
hero07.png
Honda Motor Co. has been spotted testing a CR-V mule that looked like it’s flirting with a third row of seats for the next-generation model. But don’t bet on that coming to the U.S.

The single photo shows a prototype model shot from the side, with the distinctive CR-V taillights running up the rear of the car. The front is entirely covered, with a pair of bolt-on headlights sticking up from the hood.
link

Regards

Akash

Re: Honda CR-V SUV *7-Seater* Spied Testing.

Well, it defenitely has a longer wheelbase. And is it going to be launched in markets where.7 seaters are sold a lot. For instance, India, thailand and other asian places like the phillipines and indonesia. I hope they don't mess up the third row space whatsoever!

kkn13

Suspended
Re: Honda CR-V SUV *7-Seater* Spied Testing

As a former owner of the 3rd gen CRV, I have mixed feelings
I feel this looks too much like the flop rebadged Mobilio- The BRV
This wont go well with the 35L+ price tag even if the car itself is great otherwise

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Latest Honda CR-V Is Available With Several Hi-tech Features, Details

2018-honda-cr-v-india-specs-4-696x473.jpg

The latest Honda CR-V comes with two engine options – 2.0-litre petrol and 1.6-litre diesel. The petrol engine option produces a maximum power of 152 bhp at 6,500 rpm and a peak torque of 189 Nm at 4,300 rpm. It comes mated to a CVT. There is no manual transmission option. The diesel engine produces 118 bhp at 4,000 rpm and 300 Nm at 2,000 rpm. It comes mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission. The CR-V is available in both 2WD and 4WD layouts. Even the diesel engine is available only with an automatic gearbox.

Read:

Top Bottom