Datsun Teases a Concept Car. Debuts at Tokyo Motor Show

Thread Starter #1
Datsun has teased a new concept that will make its debut at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show that opens on October 28.

Datsun-teases-new-concept-headlamps.jpg

The teased concept could be the near-production Datsun I2, an ‘Adventure’ version of the Datsun Go, or is an all-new concept car. Considering that the Datsun redi-Go was the concept for the I2, the teased concept could preview the next addition, perhaps a compact crossover.
The company has confirmed that its next production model, codenamed I2, will be based on the design was previewed by the Datsun redi-Go concept last year. Nissan India’s Managing Director Mr. Arun Malhotra has already confirmed that the third Datsun model will be launched by March next year. The car is likely to be launched to the media in the coming months before its public debut in February at the Auto Expo 2016.
IAB learned that the redi-Go would have a different interior compared to the Kwid, and would also bring its own engine. It will be based on the CMF-A platform.

Read more: Datsun teases new concept car, debuts at Tokyo Motor Show
Follow us: @indianautos on Twitter | IndianAutosBlog on Facebook

Thread Starter #2
Datsun GO-Cross Concept unveiled

Following a teaser of the headlamp, Datsun has finally revealed the Datsun GO-Cross Concept at Nissan’s global headquarters during the Tokyo Motor Show 2015. For now, Datsun has not green lit the production of the GO-Cross.

Read more: Datsun GO-Cross Concept unveiled
Follow us: @indianautos on Twitter | IndianAutosBlog on Facebook

Attachments

Top Bottom