1,020 BHP Ultima Evolution

Thread Starter #1
Ultima Evolution is back in a promotional video showcasing the coupe version at Peak District in Derbyshire, UK.

Available in coupe and convertible body styles, the Ultima Evolution replaces both the GTR and Can-Am. It's a British supercar with an American heart and a German gearbox as it utilizes an LS V8 Chevrolet engine available in 15 power levels, from 350 bhp (261 kW) to a whopping 1,020 bhp (760 kW) sent to the wheels through a Porsche-sourced six-speed manual transaxle gearbox.

In its highest state of tune, the engine generates a tire-shredding 1,246 Nm (920 lb-ft) of torque and enables the coupe to run the 0-60 mph (0-96 km/h) task in only 2.3 seconds. The performance stats are just amazing as the top-spec Ultima Evolution Coupe featured in this video will hit 100 mph (161 km/h) from a standstill in only 4.9 seconds and 150 mph (241 km/h) in 8.9 seconds, en route to a top speed in excess of 240 mph (386 km/h). In addition, it managed to complete a full lap of the Top Gear test track in just 1 minute and 12.8 seconds.

Let's not forget this is still a fully street legal machine that weighs a mere 950 kg (2,094 lbs) and rides on 18-inch forged one-piece wheels wrapped around in 245/35ZR18 front 335/30/ZR18 rear Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS90eHbIQqk

Source: The Sensational Ultima Evolution Coupe

I need to find a fault here.
I need to sleep peacefully for the rest of my life.
I MUST locate at least one itsy bitsy fault.

Where ? Come on. There has to be one. Find it, you IDIOT. Think of ALL those sleepless nights staring out the windows. Need to sleep or NOT ? WHERE is it ? W...H...E...R...E... IS IT ?

Got it. Yippie yippie ho. Got the darn fault. Phew . . .

Only six-speed gear box. I already drive that.

Top Bottom