Hyundai To Debut Performance Car Division at 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show

Thread Starter #1
hyundai-n-2025-vision-gran-turismo-main_678x352_81440744791.jpg

Hyundai's high-performance 'N' brand that has marked its presence only in the South Korean carmaker's motorsport endeavours till now will start offering road cars soon. Hyundai will showcase the sub-brand at the 2015 Frankfurt International Motor Show. To help put things into perspective, N will be to Hyundai, what AMG is to Mercedes, M is to BMW, Nismo is to Nissan, and Polestar is to Volvo.

About the cars that Hyundai will show at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show, the list will include the new-generation i20 WRC, the RM15 concept, and the N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo concept. The new i20 WRC is based on the new-generation i20 and will compete at 2016 World Rally Championship. As far as the Hyundai RM15 concept goes, the mid-engined concept gets a 2.0-litre motor that develops 296bhp.

However, that's not all about the Hyundai N high-performance brand; if the reports are anything to go by, the carmaker is also gearing up to bring in the N-badged Hyundai i30, and Elantra GT since their prototypes have already been spotted testing.

Will these cars come to India anytime soon? That seems unlikely. Though the AMGs and Ms are present in India, one must understand that they continue to cater to a niche market. Hyundai, on the other hand, doesn't have a market for such performance cars here - at least not yet. Until then, it will concentrate on passenger cars which provide optimum power in urban conditions.

source: www.auto.ndtv.com

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Hyundai to Debut its Performance Car Division at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show

P000031820_E000047220.jpg

P000031818_E000047218.jpg

Hyundai Motor will showcase the next step for its high performance sub-brand N at the Frankfurt International Motor Show 2015. The result of intensive testing and product development, N high performance sub-brand builds on Hyundai Motor’s successful motorsport experiences and technology capability to drive future performance-oriented and race-track-capable models forward and bring ‘the most thrilling winding road’ fun to customers who truly love cars.The N builds on not just Hyundai Motor’s continued advancement as a primary competitor in World Rally Championship (WRC) but also on the company’s dedication and investment to create striking and pioneering high performance cars. It capitalizes on Hyundai Motor’s fast-growing strength and signifies the pace of change within the brand, matching the company’s ambition to challenge perceptions by making real and emotional connections with customers.
Official

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom