Renault's New Crossover Spied For First Time

Thread Starter #1
Renault low-cost small crossover spied for the first time, to sit below the Duster/Dacia
The camouflaged prototype shows a subcompact crossover developed for those who are on a very tight budget as the overall appearance indicates it will have a very low price tag. Likely to be slotted below the Captur, Renault's city crossover spotted here rides on small wheels with thin tires and has a front grille similar to what the Dacia & Renault Duster have.
It seems to have only one windscreen wiper and hopefully those side mirrors won't make it to production as they look very outdated. The headlight shape and door handles remind us of the Sandero and Logan, while the taillights look similar to those on the Captur.
22569468199029838.jpg
1142287942943113341.jpg

Renault low-cost small crossover spied for the first time - Photos

Isn't there car in these segment. I dont know but i hate this segment which are niether cars nor Suv's mixed breed. do people go for this i mean wheres the fun.

Isn't there car in these segment. I dont know but i hate this segment which are niether cars nor Suv's mixed breed. do people go for this i mean wheres the fun.
All I know is, either people mistake this for SUV(off-roading) or for it's looks. I heard from a couple of guys, that the reason they went for Ford ES was due to it's tallboy design and better GC, which is best suited in most of our (no-)roads. Even I feel only this reason makes sense.

If one buy crossover thinking it will run like SUV, they are in for bad surprise.

I heard from a couple of guys, that the reason they went for Ford ES was due to it's tallboy design and better GC, which is best suited in most of our (no-)roads. Even I feel only this reason makes sense.

If one buy crossover thinking it will run like SUV, they are in for bad surprise.
If we see the recent advertisement of Eco sport they talk about the high GC and the capability of vehicle to handle bad -really bad roads. I guess looks, high GC and the price is what is making Eco sport a hot selling cake.

When people buy these crossovers, i guess its more about the exclusivity that attracts them. otherwise, functionally there is very little that differentiates crossovers from original hatchback .

Thread Starter #6
Thread Starter #7

Top Bottom