All-New Nissan Micra Gen5 Unveiled

Thread Starter #1

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Nissan Micra Replacement Coming in 2016

^^The title says in 2016, don't worry. Take the delivery of your car and enjoy it.

Thread Starter #4

Come 2016 Nissan to Split Micra into Two Different Models: European and Asian.

When some companies like Ford, Hyundai build cars having the same nomenclature in the same platform globally- Nissan/Renault decides otherwise. In 2016 Micra built in Asia will be different from those in Europe.
The next-gen Micra, the European version is expected to be based on the CMF modular platform, the same one used by the Qashqai. This will make it more technologically advanced. Emerging markets will have to stick with the older platform, since price is more important than tech.
Nissan to Split 2016 Micra into Two Different Models: European and Asian - autoevolution

Thread Starter #5

Nissan Sway concept to preview next-gen March/Micra.
Nissan-Sway-Concept-850x522.jpg

Nissan Europe has just released this picture of a brand new concept that will debut at next week’s 2015 Geneva Motor Show. Said to preview the “future generation of small Nissan models,” the Nissan Sway concept holds a lot of significance.

The Sway, being a small hatchback, clearly previews the next-generation Nissan March and Micra. Nissan claims that the Sway will possess the same “radical thinking and quality standards” that has made the Qashqai and Juke such huge successes in Europe.

Reports in Europe claim that the next Micra will be aimed directly at the mainstream B-segment hatchback class, i.e. the Ford Fiesta and Volkswagen Polo.

Nissan Sway concept to preview next-gen March/Micra

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Friends,

Quality boost for bigger next-generation Nissan Micra. The replacement for the Nissan Micra will aim to improve quality.

The next generation of the Nissan Micra will aim to win back customers with much-improved interior quality, according to the firm’s executive vice-president, Trevor Mann.

The current Micra has suffered because of poor perceived quality. However, Mann believes its successor - due next year and based heavily on the Nissan Sway concept from this year’s Geneva motor show - will be more worthy of the Micra name.
Link

Regards

Akash

Friends,

Quality boost for bigger next-generation Nissan Micra. The replacement for the Nissan Micra will aim to improve quality.

Link

Regards

Akash
Globally that may be so, but I have not faced any quality issues with my Micra so far except the battery change in 2 years (I was told CVT models have lower battery life).
The car is just absolutely solid mechanically, no rattles or malfunctions. And it gives me a consistent 14-15 kmpl in Pune's havoc inducing traffic.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

The latest updates to the micra is the new orange shade plus all black interiors.

Got these pics from a video on car pic youtube channel.
Should be the same for India as well. Will post indian specific pics when I visit the dealer this Sunday.

Attachments

It looks like peugeot 207 from the back. Too much of curves and creases would be loved by Indians.

I think now this car can lock horns with i20 and baleno, lets see what will Tata bring to the table[:D]

Top Bottom