Lamborghini Owner Finds Humor in Crash!!

Thread Starter #1
May 4, 2009

A few months ago, we posted a crash photo involving a yellow Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 with license plates that read "ITSYELLOW". Many readers found the license plate amusing.(Pic1)

Now we find out some new details on the crash. The owner wasn't the one driving the car. He had sent it to a Lamborghini dealer in Greensboro, NC for servicing. Afterwards, the car required alignment so they sent it to the alignment shop. One of the technicians there decided to take the $400,000 car for a spin and ended up crashing into 3 cars and a fence. The Lamborghini was a total loss.

The owner just recently got his replacement: A white 2008 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640. And what did he put on the license plate this time?(Pic2)

We got a good laugh out of this one and thought you might as well. It's always great when an owner can laugh about a situation like this. Guess it helps when you own a Lamborghini!

Source

Attachments

Thread Starter #6
I too found it really funny. I usually logon to this site to view the crashes of some really pricey cars, and today morning i found this story. I was attracted by the title of this story and when i read it even i couldnt stop laughing at it.

Top Bottom