Saturday Morning @ Fuel Coffee, Cincinnati

Thread Starter #1
Today morning I had a chance to have a coffee @Fuel Coffee, Cincinnati. The unique thing about this coffee is every Saturday morning a spontaneous group of automotive fans bring together amazing cars, friendship, car talk, excellent coffee, biscuits n gravy plus other delicious goodies. I don't know since how long this tradition is in place but glad that I was here on the last weekend before I return to India.

Here are some of the pictures...

Attachments

Thread Starter #2
Some more..

Attachments

Thread Starter #3
This is last set. Hope you will enjoy.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
That's absolutely incredible stuff. [thumbsup] Looks like a pure automotive heaven for people like us. Thanks for sharing these images. Please write a bit of experience too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Today morning I had a chance to have a coffee @Fuel Coffee, Cincinnati.
Hi SandeepK, excellent photos. Keep coming.
I first thought of fuel coffee at Pune. I was at Pune during mid 90s. Later found it is from Cincinnati. You got a big opportunity to make a photologue of Cincinnati.

Great pics SandeepK! There is a Lexus LFA Nurburgring edition! I just love that car. Seeing realtime pics for first time!

Looks amazing!

The Citroen DS and Ford Business Coupe look meticulously maintained for their age!

Excellent pics SandeepK and lucky you mate to have been there with these beauties.
Do share more about the experience and talks with owners and fellow enthusiastics.
Thankyou for sharing.[clap]

Top Bottom