2015 Ford Focus Revealed

Thread Starter #1
Ford Motor Company has officially revealed the 2015 Focus ahead of its public debut at the upcoming New York Auto Show. The refreshed Focus as expected, gets the Aston Martin inspired front grille along with the redesigned front bumper and restyled front and rear headlights. At the back profile, the car now features two-piece, laser-brazed trunk lid, but still the exterior design reminds more of the ongoing model.

Ford cars are known for their ergonomically placed interior features. The car now gets the My Ford touch and includes an option of 4.2 or 8 inch touch-screen, voice command system, updated Sync as driver's assistance system. To make the driving more pleasurable and less tiresome, the car comes with the heated steering wheels along with more comfortable front and rear seats. The paddle shifters are offered in automatic variant. In order to give Focus, an edge over its competitors, the safety of the car is redefined to a next level. Rear-view camera now comes as a standard feature along with the blind-spot detection and lane-keeping assist. Under the hood, the car will keep its newly designed 3 cylinder, 1.0-litre Eco Boost engine. The auto-maker still hasn't enlighten us with the fuel economy and power churning figures.

2015 Ford Focus Revealed | CarDekho.com

Attachments

Ford will not make it to stand on par with the quality, reputation of honda civic in India, so india os out of fords focus in this regard

It would never come to India. Because Focus is placed above Fiesta, hence will be costlier.

And in India, people follow costlier means bigger [;)]
[lol] True! It is slightly bigger than the fiesta but not bigger than the price difference would be!

Ford will not make it to stand on par with the quality, reputation of honda civic in India, so india os out of fords focus in this regard
I'm quite sure the Civic was discontinued a while ago.

[lol] True! It is slightly bigger than the fiesta but not bigger than the price difference would be!

I'm quite sure the Civic was discontinued a while ago.
Yes, have quoted civic for two reasons , first focus belongs to civic range of pricing category, and it matchs the quality in US AND UK but not in india

Yes, have quoted civic for two reasons , first focus belongs to civic range of pricing category, and it matchs the quality in US AND UK but not in india
Well yes, but it wouldn't exactly be a competitor anymore. I didn't understand the second part, please rephrase!

Well yes, but it wouldn't exactly be a competitor anymore. I didn't understand the second part, please rephrase!
In simple words even if the manufacturing plant is same made for india quality is inferior than the one made to be exported to other countries

I'm quite sure that even if Ford's quality is compromised in the Indian market, they wouldn't go so far as to have lower quality than their competitors. Sufficient market research is done to prevent that. Further, I have never found any Ford vehicle in India to be of inferior quality.

Top Bottom