My Big - Little Car: Maruti 800 From Italy

Thread Starter #1
hello to all. I enclose a photo of my great little car.
the car is 1992 and 80,000 km
Do you have a link to a store that sells part of Maruti?
I need the engine mounts and other small things.

Attachments

I believe that's the second 800 which I am seeing in TAI that's away from the home country. And I must say that the car is maintained really well. [clap]

Wow !! You maintained it really good buddy, happy to see a "Maruti" LHD running in Italy[clap]

Wish to read your story about buying and experience till now with the car

Thread Starter #10
Thanks again to everyone. Yes, I was looking for a small car to take my kids to school. In my city, there is a lot of traffic in Naples and my jeep is difficult to find a parking space, just that Maruti is so comfortable that you now use only. [:D]
Inside this car have never smoked! [:)]
I did make one change oil and filter, then the clutch kit.
Now I'm looking for the engine mount kit, because my mounts have a lot of movement.

sorry for my english, but I do the translation with google. [roll]

Now I'm looking for the engine mount kit, because my mounts have a lot of movement.
[roll]
Hi Mikado67,
I have checked with my local service centre,the cost of the three engine mounts is Rs.700 or $12 or €9.I don't know how to send to Naples.If you know of some courier or so let me know.I can send it to you.
Regards,
Aneesh.

Salute'
Well maintained Maruti 800, We had same 1992 Model Maruti 800 when I was in India.

You can get the parts only if someone is willing to sell you. Ask one of the guys in India perhaps someone from the stores that can list the Item on ebay. In that way you both remain on safer side.

Thread Starter #15
Hi Mikado67,
I have checked with my local service centre,the cost of the three engine mounts is Rs.700 or $12 or €9.I don't know how to send to Naples.If you know of some courier or so let me know.I can send it to you.
Regards,
Aneesh.
hello draneeshpm, thank you for your interest. But your spare parts dealer does not do international shipping? I pay at the time of order. thanks [:)]

Top Bottom