Special: Dubai Motor Show '09 Pics!!

Thread Starter #1
i was a little late in joining. hope this is not too outdated.

i have more images, but it seems like the limit is set to 25 images max.

Attachments

Thread Starter #5
More pics

thanks for the comments. more pictures for u all [:D]

Attachments

Thread Starter #7
PICS Continued

cant just stop giving u guys more...

Attachments

Thread Starter #8
again and again

@RSM. thanks man. my camera is a pretty old NIKON D40. planning to upgrade soon.

Attachments

Hey Rijish the pictures are excellent man! The Kitted Cruze was superb then the Fiesta hatch was also looking cool which is yet to be launched here in India!

Excellent photography!

Thread Starter #12
thanks friends. i said i was planning to upgrade my camera because just 3 days back i lost many pictures of FIA GT1 world championship at Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi.
i am really sad that i could not share those with u guys. by the way it was a wonderful event. i can still feel that adrenalin rush through my veins.
-----------Next Post-----------
@cooldhaya, thanks buddy. i was surprised by the way ford presented figo. i am eagerly waiting for fiesta hatch launch. ford is now more intresting.

Last edited:
These cars are timeless beauties my friend! It is never too late to share these with any car lover! Brilliant cars, and great photography too. You have a good camera i suppose. I wish we would have these kind of car shows in India too, where we could see these beauties-The Zenvo ST1, Bugatti Veyron and others.

Yeah the Veyron was stunning and what car is it , the SUV with a different sparkling paint?? What type of paint is that??

350Z

Core Team
It is a Porsche Cayenne and that glittering paint is especially reserved for such Auto Shows, I've never seen any stock car running on roads with such paint. You can infact find cars with such paint even at Delhi Auto Expo and I must mention, Maruti Loves this one! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom