Fiat Linea Weekend Estate Version !?!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
I've just came across a unique story on an International Blog which claims that Fiat has plans to release the Estate model of Linea, namely Fiat Linea Weekend (Remember Siena Weekend?). A few prototypes of same are being tested in Turky and engine specs are expected to be 16v, 1.9 Liter producing 130 BHP. Though, This entry was posted long back in 2007 but I'd like to know the views of you all on same. Below attached are (likely) some Photo shopped renderings of same.

fiat-linea-perua-projecao.jpg

279191661-linea_sw_sm.jpg

LineaWeekend2.jpg.jpg

fiat_linea_sw_rear.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

In picture, its not looking as current sedan version.

In India, wagon type vehicle never been so successful, but in other countries it has good market. May be for a change/refresh, Fiat might launch in other countries.

it is a clear PS job!
very fake
i dont think FIAT even makes this!
The blue one is a PS job. The first one looks more real. Fiat does not make this but have plans for the same. Read Vibhor's post properly. Maybe the first snap is a prototype. It may not do well in India but in other markets, yes!

Thread Starter #6

350Z

Core Team
Except the second picture, all other images appear to be real even though they aren’t. Anyways, one thing is for sure that Fiat Linea in the clothes of estate looks as sweet as the sedan sibling and could create some wonders if released (International Market).

Drive Safe,
350Z

This is looking better than all the estate models released so far , but still we indians don prefer these models very much!

But the same engine on the current Linea will be a killer![evil]

WOW! This is really nice. I am not sure whether this is real or not. Also not sure how this will be received in Indian market, if at launched. But I am very sure that if this is launched in europe, it will have good market.VW, Peugeot, Citroen, Skoda etc. are already making this type of estate model. I really find this as practical family car. Personally if you ask me, considering the practical side of it, I will prefer an estate model over sedan! So I am crossing my fingers on this, FIAT please do it :-D

Linea estate looks so gorgeous in renderings so how will the final production look like? [:D] But I don't liked the extended rear light in last picture.

One idiotic thing followed in india is re- sale value.

Marina dont have high resale value - so i got them at less price and even lesser price when i sold it.

Some people are keen on this!

Every estate version will be good to see!

Hmm...

When you talk about the re-sale value, one thing often conks my mind off.

What decides the re-sale value.
Maruti is always good in that whatsoever the car may be.
But if Fiat is taken into concern, their vehicles are somehow far better than Maruti but still the re-sale value is very les..

Only ASS decided the re-sale value of is there anything else that comes into picture.

In case of marina, it was TATA's and it should have had good re-sale value isn't it. [confused]

Top Bottom