Tata Super Ace ‘Angkot’ Revealed in Indonesia

Thread Starter #1
Tata Motors have revealed the Tata Super Ace ‘Angkot’ passenger carrier at the ongoing IIMS 2013. The Angkot is a larger version of the Venture featuring a higher roof and a longer body with an extra row of seats that is seen for the first time.

Tata-Super-Ace-Angkot.jpg

The Super Ace variant is powered by a 1.4-liter naturally aspirated diesel engine that produces 70 HP @ 4,500 RPM and 135 NM @ 2,500 RPM. The engine is paired to a five-speed manual gearbox. The fuel tank capacity stands at 33 liters.

In terms of features, the Angkot gets power steering, twin glovebox, mobile charger, tachometer, alloy wheels and sliding windows.

news source:Tata Super Ace 'Angkot' revealed at IIMS 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #2
Re: Tata Super Ace ‘Angkot’ revealed in Indonesia

another image found in web but without wheels [surprise] why i dont no? [frustration]

CZuHmzFyKM.jpg

OMG, it is a good product. Why didnt TATA launch this in India. Looks better than Venture and must have been a good option for call centre cabs

Thread Starter #4

OMG, it is a good product. Why didnt TATA launch this in India. Looks better than Venture and must have been a good option for call centre cabs
Its a entry level people mover for indonesian's our venture is personal minivan

I think they built the body with the length of Super Ace's body itself (Venture is smaller in length than the Super Ace). Don't know why they fixed the same engine as in Venture, already the current Indian Version is underpowered, and this being so long with extra seats is not a good move from Tata.

Winger is already there to serve the purpose and its doing quite good. Tata seems to have left off the Interest on Venture since it flopped big time in India and trying in Indonesian market now.

Thread Starter #6
Re: Tata Super Ace ‘Angkot’ Revealed in Indonesia

I think they built the body with the length of Super Ace's body itself (Venture is smaller in length than the Super Ace). Don't know why they fixed the same engine as in Venture, already the current Indian Version is underpowered, and this being so long with extra seats is not a good move from Tata.

Winger is already there to serve the purpose and its doing quite good. Tata seems to have left off the Interest on Venture since it flopped big time in India and trying in Indonesian market now.
they are not conformed power train of Super ACE Angkot indonesia may we can expect 1.4CR4 engine their even in india by end of this year we may expect Venture with 1.4CR4 engine[drive]

they are not conformed power train of Super ACE Angkot indonesia may we can expect 1.4CR4 engine their even in india by end of this year we may expect Venture with 1.4CR4 engine[drive]
It's high time they change the decade old TDI and start Crdifying all their cars at least for international markets and then release.

Thread Starter #8

It's high time they change the decade old TDI and start Crdifying all their cars at least for international markets and then release.
even i was hear about TATA is Testing Winger BS4 version with 2.2dicor unit or 3.0L CR4 unit is considering and some Scoop news is spread that tata is testing Renault Master for next generation model of winger

Renault_master.JPG

I hope they get a trouble free vehicle.. whatever its called or looks like. Having said that i do see many of the 500 sold ventures per month on the streets of tamilnadu.. perhaps they have improved quietly or with the economic sliwdown the venture has found a small niche market

Thread Starter #10

I hope they get a trouble free vehicle.. whatever its called or looks like. Having said that i do see many of the 500 sold ventures per month on the streets of tamilnadu.. perhaps they have improved quietly or with the economic sliwdown the venture has found a small niche market
when TATA will launch Venture with Cr4 engine then we can expect more sales of this microvan [roll]

Thread Starter #11
Some more Images and technical specifications of TATA Angtok Releaved by indianautoblog

The Tata Super Ace Angkot has a 14+1 seating capacity and is powered by a 1.4-liter turbocharged diesel engine. The passengers are entertained by a 19-inch LCD screen at the back. Some of its other features are powered rack & pinion steering system, air conditioning and power windows.

Attachments

OMG how is that this van could carry 14+1 members with too small space inside and with that puny little engine? Also the rear lights are a diect copy from second gen Innova

Some more Images and technical specifications of TATA Angtok Releaved by indianautoblog

The Tata Super Ace Angkot has a 14+1 seating capacity and is powered by a 1.4-liter turbocharged diesel engine. The passengers are entertained by a 19-inch LCD screen at the back. Some of its other features are powered rack & pinion steering system, air conditioning and power windows.
Sorry for OT but, which is that car (white in color) that is placed next to the angkot in the picture 1 ?

Thread Starter #15

OMG how is that this van could carry 14+1 members with too small space inside and with that puny little engine? Also the rear lights are a diect copy from second gen Innova
i think this van is locally modified in inonesia by using Super ACE and presently it is in concept state so actual production may be different and improved [clap]

by observing 2nd photo its seems like the rear hatch door is fixed just like nano [frustration]

Top Bottom