China's Wuling Hongguang aka Chevy Enjoy

Thread Starter #1
China's Wuling Hongguang aka Chevy Enjoy in India

The 2013/2014 Wuling Hongguang S has been launched in China in August,2013.

One of its earlier variants with 102hp 1.4L engine seems to be replaced by a new and a more powerful 111hp 1.5L one with price remaining about the same.

Externally the Facelift includes a new grille, new fog lights, new bumpers, a new rear door, new spoiler, new chrome strips under the windows, new rear lights, and new alloys.
The interior gets a new dash with completely redesigned dials and a new center console with a Touch screen.

No wonder, in CHINA there were 41,800 numbers of Wuling Hongguang sold, only in the month of August,2013.
wuling-hongguang-s-001.jpg

wuling-hongguang-s-030.jpg

wuling-hongguang-s-033.jpg

wuling-hongguang-s-040.jpg

Find more pictures and features here.
source:chinaautoweb

Can we expect Chevrolet India to launch a facelift for its Enjoy in the near future? I thought a bit more power on demand under the hood with a couple of more features thrown in coupled with an improved build quality would have made Enjoy a better package all together.

Last edited:
Nice news Manoj, this facelift version looks futuristic than the Indian version and the dash seems to have quality plastics used along with the steering wheel.

I wan't that front grille, looks too good.

Thread Starter #4
Nice news Manoj, this facelift version looks futuristic than the Indian version and the dash seems to have quality plastics used along with the steering wheel.
I wan't that front grille, looks too good.
Wuling Hongguang is the best selling MPV in China. Only in september-2013, 51200 of them were sold here. But I am still to spot this facelift on roads here, may be that they haven't yet started the deliveries.

They must have launched this one right at the start in India. This feels much more richer and feel good factor is really miles ahead of the Enjoy here.. [:)]

Top Bottom