Skoda Yeti Launched in China With EWB + Tailgate Mounted Spare Wheel

Thread Starter #1
China-made Skoda Yeti- now launched in Chengdu !
Shanghai Volkswagen launched the the locally-built Skoda Yeti at the 2013 Chengdu Motor Show, which opened on August 30, with an extended wheel base.
source and read more here: chinaautoweb
skoda-yeti-3.jpg
skoda-yeti-2.jpg

At least in pictures, it looks stunning in tinted glasses coupled with the spare wheel mounted at the rear, IMO.Here in China, it will be competing with the likes of VW Tiguan, Hyundai ix35 and the local boys- GW Motors Haval SUVs.

In India, just that spare on the rear would have made a big difference to the sales of Yeti.[:)]
skoda-yeti-5.jpg

Last edited:
Re: China-made Skoda Yeti- now launched with an extended wheel base and spare on rear

Looks nice,especially rear -the spare wheel goes well with rear,even i think it would have made difference in sales

Re: China-made Skoda Yeti- now launched with an extended wheel base and spare on rear

That's a neat face lift,I somehow couldn't get to like the current Yeti. But unless Skoda starts to assemble instead of CBU route,the sales is going to remain the same.Pity because its such a capable vehicle.

Last edited:
very freshh..

Awesome.! i like the new yeti. Its now been more crisp and stunning than the previous version. Added rear tyre added to the beauty as well as the front projectors as well. Just hope india recieves exactly the same model. I am in love with this car. If they price it sensibly i am sure its going to give the duster and the terano a run for their money.

Top Bottom