Brawny Tata Xenon Tuff Truck Concept

Thread Starter #1
looks nice hope they launch a SWB model with same design

source-indian autos blog

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: Brawny Tata Xenon Tuff Truck Concept revealed

AWESOME!!!
Drooling after this, but whatever i may do, i just cannot buy one after tata launched the xenon in commercial cab version....

looks nice hope they launch a SWB model with same design

source-indian autos blog
Nice pictures, liked the style of this Xenon.

AWESOME!!!
Drooling after this, but whatever i may do, i just cannot buy one after tata launched the xenon in commercial cab version....
The version you mentioned is actually worth going for, kind of works within low budget. the truck looks good if you just add fat alloys with 4 hellas on the roof.

Awesome!!!

What if new Aria comes with this facia, bonnet, wheel arches and an improved rear design[glasses]

This would not get launched over here with the response of pickup trucks in our market, plus the premium tata would ask for this drool awesome xenos we see here.

It is for Australia. An Indian product being decked up in Australia and kept away from Indians. The irony of it.

Looks hawt nonetheless. Real macho

This truck was built by an Australian firm 'Fusion Automotive', who is apparently Tata Motors's distributor in Australia.

It is only for the Australian market.
Makes sense to me, In India there are very few occasions where the customer wants both such utility & such style/looks .. it is sort of "mutually exclusive" in India if I understand right. The city dwellers want good looking vehicles but rarely find use for pickups/trucks & such. The rural folks want more utility & would go for much cheaper ones than pay through their nose for this ultra stylish one!

Abstract from the original entire article

A concept version of Tata’s Xenon ute designed in Melbourne has impressed the company’s bosses in India so much they want to display it not only at February’s New Delhi motor show but other international motor shows in the region, potentially leading to a production version for global markets.

The Tata Xenon ‘Tuff Truck’ is a concept developed in just three months by Julian Quincy – best known for his work on Commodore-based V8 models from Holden Special Vehicles (HSV) -- and the team at the Walkinshaw Automotive Group (WAG).
Entire article : Aussie-designed concept to go global

Is it worth to produce such a car in India??.

Well I think not. I like the Xenon XT very much. If i have the money, I'll buy it as my second car. BUT the sales figure of Xenon XT and Mahindra getaway are the perfect representation of what the general public thinks about pickups.

Thats the reason why Xenon has a commercial cousin now.

Thread Starter #15
Is it worth to produce such a car in India??.

Well I think not. I like the Xenon XT very much. If i have the money, I'll buy it as my second car. BUT the sales figure of Xenon XT and Mahindra getaway are the perfect representation of what the general public thinks about pickups.

Thats the reason why Xenon has a commercial cousin now.
But can't they design a SUV on similar concept ? Maybe a all new grande ?

Top Bottom