New Hyundai i20 Undergoing Tests in Germany

Thread Starter #1
Got these information from a forum on internet.

The 2014 Hyundai i20 has been spotted testing in Germany with minimal camouflages. Undoubtedly i20 is one of the most important model for Koreans and it’s a perfect time to get a major revamp to the model.

The test mule spotted here is with minimal camouflages and gives us a clear direction about the 2014 Hyundai i20. The new Hyundai i20 has been grown big in almost all directions. The front end looks much sharper compared to the existing model.

The mesh type front grille and sleek front bumper brings more freshness to 2014 Hyundai i20′s front end. The head lights are narrower but extending till the front fender. Another important change is the design of fog lamps. The fog lamps are wider compared to the outgoing model.

Attachments

Rendering – Next gen Hyundai i20 gets sharper

Hyundai has commenced testing of the second generation i20 for a mid-2014 launch.A sharply designed front fascia, giving the car a more aggressive character. The redesigned hexagonal secondary air dam and the fog lamp enclosure are significant departures up front.

The profile would undergo an extensive change as depicted in the rendering, with the shoulder line shifting to a higher position. To mask the bulk, the hatchback would get stronger crease lines and blacked out C-Pillars. The rear is characterized by Auris-style boomerang tail lamps and a high loading lip.

The 2015 Hyundai i20 would be unveiled next year and its main European rival is the VW Polo. In India, the Grand i10′s entry with a diesel engine may elevate the i20′s positioning to the C Segment. It remains to be seen if the upgraded i20 adheres to small car rules, as the current car is dangerously close (in length) to 4m mark.

Just like the current car, the hatchback is expected to come packed with equipment, in convenience and safety, cascading from higher segments.

2015 Hyundai i20 gets sharper [Rendering]

Attachments

Top Bottom