Visit To BMW Museum, Germany – Tons of Images

Thread Starter #1
I believe images can say more than words, In the below clicks i have included the Engines of BMWs some of their models, Rolls Royce and Mini's now these two companys are owned by BMW, I spend lot of time reducing the size of images so that i can meet the size constraints.... So Automobile lovers enjoy[:)]

Attachments

Thread Starter #2
Re: BMW Museum Visit, Ton of images

25 more images

Attachments

Thread Starter #3

Next 25 images[:)]

Attachments

Thread Starter #4

another 25 images

Attachments

Thread Starter #5

The last few

Attachments

Thread Starter #6

In all the images I tried to capture subjects without people buts its hard to click at a place like BMW museum, Apologies for the exceptions, Some images also may be duplicate, Like that of the complete BMW plant, with Roshan's image, I am the Author of the orginal image...

350Z

Core Team

In all the images I tried to capture subjects without people buts its hard to click at a place like BMW museum, Apologies for the exceptions, Some images also may be duplicate, Like that of the complete BMW plant, with Roshan's image, I am the Author of the orginal image...
Thanks for sharing this much awaited set of images. I’m awe-struck looking at all the exotics parked under one roof. The building in itself is a piece of an engineering marvel. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Visit To BMW Museum, Germany – Tons of Images

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful images. Rated thread 5 stars.

You are very lucky to visit the measure in person.

This was featured on NDTV C&B Show quite a while back.

Cheers,
Anshuman

@Avinash

Excellent work buddy !! the pics are awesome and was like a virtual tour of BMW plant there. I tried a lot to go there during my stay in Germany in 2007 and 2009 but unfortunately could not get time. Thanks for sharing them here

Thread Starter #10
@350Z, you are right The building itself is a marvel, I think there is one image which shows building under construction, BMW history with slave labour, the current owners, Bayer and BMW under one roof can be seen

@ Avinash: Nice pics, Which camera did you use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #13

My Visit to BMW museum was for two reasons,

1: Germans are known to make worlds best engines,

2: BMW's hand in Slave labour (one of the image clearly states "Concentration camp in Allach)"

I missed going to the plant with Subash Kamath in June this year, who incidently is my good friend and works with BMW

And there are my few friends from my Phd years, Whom i can't name work in research dept

@Nandu,
The camera used is Nikon D7000,

@Jarpickle, I had captured images in the lowest resolution, which were round 1.2MB in size, The saturation is because i had to bring it down to 200-300KB for upload

I was off to Croatia this weekend i recieved a call while in roaming on my friends cell from author of the two posts

So keep posted guys for wonderful images of a place called "Split" in Croatia, There i came across some very Antique cars, people, places, food, Super crystal clear beaches, my cycling trip to Marian Hill And ancient Roman town called Solin

Last edited by a moderator:
Avinash,

Amazing attempt in capturing those beauties there. They all look wonderful[clap]
Waiting for T'log on your cycling trip.

Nandu,

Thanks for all those points there buddy. Appreciate your time [clap]

Top Bottom