Dubai Police Car Line Up of Exotics

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys just came across this link Dubai police showcasing their special car unit:

1. Aston Martin One 77
2. Mercedes Benz SLS
3. Ferrari FF
4. Lamborghini Aventador
5. Bentley Continental
6. Camaro SS (not shown in the video)

This was yesterday at Dubai World Trade Centre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nC-qh0NA74

Last edited by a moderator:
And the funny thing is that all of them are used as patrol cars (with the Ferrari FF being driven by women officers) except for the Camaro which is used as a chase car.

Also, one of my cousins mentioned that in the local newspaper, they mentioned that the Dubai police had also got a Bugatti Veyron? It seems he read it in the Gulf News. Not sure about the accuracy.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Yup Veyron is also slated to be inducted all these exotics except the Camaro will be driven by women officers. Abu Dhabi police cars are camaros and GTR!

Sorry. Not got. The will get a Veyron soon it seems. The cars look awesome. Anyone from Dxb here who went to the mall where the cars where showcased recently? Some pictures would be highly appreciated.

It's not a new addition. It has been there even before they got the Aventador which was the first supercar of the lot. Like I said, the Camaro SS is used as a chase car there whereas the others are only patrol cars.

Last edited:
That was a link to the Chevrolet India fan page right? They never mentioned when it joined. My cousing in dxb send me pictures of the Camaro SS chase car a long time back. Much before the news of the Aventador broke surface.

I am with Vipin the camaro has been in the fleet even before the adventador
Yup. The Camaro SS is the chase car there. In Abu-Dhabi, they use Nissan GTRs :) Damn. I think that is a much better choice :)

Top Bottom