Next Generation Mitsubishi Lancer and Pajero Confirmed.

Thread Starter #1
In case, you find this thread not suitable for this section, please feel free to move it to the more relevant one. Thanks in Advance..

Hi friends there is a good news to all Mitsubishi lovers. Next get Lances and Pajero is going to come soon. Please check the below link for more details.

http://indianautosblog.com/2013/02/next-gen-mitsubishi-lancer-and-pajero-confirmed-62391?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+IndianAutosBlog+%28Indian+Autos+blog%29

In case, you find this thread not suitable for this section, please feel free to move it to the more relevant one. Thanks in Advance..

Hi friends there is a good news to all Mitsubishi lovers. Next get Lances and Pajero is going to come soon. Please check the below link for more details.

Mitsubhishi reveals product sheet for Australia
Mitsubishi lancer is a proven car for years it took its place for a very long period and worth for its price.
Hope it come up with a good model as the market is tight for them.

Lancer/Cedia are my favourites, i wonder why people don't prefer to buy them

Cedia has a very bad response from buyers, maybe for the perception that its a petrol guzzler

Neverthless hope to see some new models soon

Mitsubhishi reveals product sheet for Australia

Nope i dont think so.. I had contacted Mitsubishi Japan directly and here is what they have to say..[frustration]

Date: Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: Lancer ES for India 
To: Mithu Mary<***********@yahoo.no>

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail below.

We are glad to hear that you are a great fan of Mitsubishi Lancer.
However, it is our regret to inform you that currently we do not have any
plan to relaunch Lancer in Indian market.We will forward your comment to
our relevant department as a valuable customer voice for our good
reference of future car model planning in the market.

We would really appreciate your patronage of Mitsubishi car in the future.

Yours faithfully,

Customer Relations Department
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
33-8, Shiba 5-Chome Minato-ku Tokyo, Japan

Nope i dont think so.. I had contacted Mitsubishi Japan directly and here is what they have to say..[frustration]
Hi Mary,
I couldn't believe someone would mail Mitsubishi and to top it all they would reply.Hats off to the Japanese for their courtesy.You are one big fan.Its sad that they aren't bringing an iconic car back.
Regards,
Aneesh,

Hi Mary,
I couldn't believe someone would mail Mitsubishi and to top it all they would reply.Hats off to the Japanese for their courtesy.You are one big fan.Its sad that they aren't bringing an iconic car back.
Regards,
Aneesh,
ha ha.. yup i'm a huge fan of that car. And thumps up to Mitsubishi for their reply. Indeed i was very upset to read their email..

Mitsubishi Pajero

The Mitsubishi Pajero available here in Kuwait, is manufactured in Japan. They are of two variants, 4 Cylinder, and 6 Cylinder. Six cylinder Pajero is popular within the Indian community. The 6 Cylinder Pajero photo attached.

20140118_105607.jpg

20140118_105618.jpg

Mitsubishi Pajero

The Mitsubishi Pajero available here in Kuwait, is manufactured in Japan. They are of two variants, 4 Cylinder, and 6 Cylinder. Six cylinder Pajero is popular within the Indian community. The 6 Cylinder Pajero photo attached.

View attachment 121982

View attachment 121983
In India Mitsubishi Pajero is know as Mitsubishi Montero and that too imported from Japan worth 45 Lakh on road.[frustration]

And this one is Mitsubishi Cedia in india which was launched in 2006 and its not 2013 Lancer. The 2013 lancer picture is shown below
Yes. I agree. The vehicle in picture above (in my previous reply), and the attached picture below are same, and the Mitsubishi Dealer in Kuwait sell under the brand name 'Lancer'. The attached is the current year model. Details here. The other car is also Lancer, and they sell under the brand name 'Lancer Evolution Ten', in short 'Lancer Ex'. Only petrol options for both the models. Lancer comes with 1.3L and 1.6L engine options. I got a 2008 Lancer (Diesel - picture below) at back home-Kerala house.

lan.jpg

ex.jpg

IMG_0847.JPG

If Mitsubishi doesn't do anything to improve it's image and sales in India, it will soon have to pack up and leave India.

I have used Mitsubishi Vehicles. They are really good vehicles. Unfortunately Mitsubishi is not doing good in India. DJ bro, you are correct in your views. The Pajero Sports is another good vehicle but not justifiable to the on-road price. The Pajero (Montero) is a strong vehicle but the sales are very poor. Resale value of Mitsubishi vehicles are very low when compared to Toyota vehicles.

20140118_104230.jpg

20140118_104241.jpg

20140118_104304.jpg

20140118_105640.jpg

Yes. I agree. The vehicle in picture above (in my previous reply), and the attached picture below are same, and the Mitsubishi Dealer in Kuwait sell under the brand name 'Lancer'. The attached is the current year model. Details here. The other car is also Lancer, and they sell under the brand name 'Lancer Evolution Ten', in short 'Lancer Ex'. Only petrol options for both the models. Lancer comes with 1.3L and 1.6L engine options. I got a 2008 Lancer (Diesel - picture below) at back home-Kerala house.

View attachment 122067

View attachment 122068

View attachment 122070
Do not sell your lancer. Its a Master Piece. If you are selling do let me know. [:D]

Top Bottom