Cruze Inspired, Next Gen. Chevy Aveo Spied!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Chevrolet's upcoming Cruze inspired Aveo sedan has been spied testing in China without any camoflauge!
We can clearly notice that it has bits taken from its bigger sibling, Cruze Sedan.

Product specifications have not leaked past the walls of GM China HQ. An assortment of petrol and diesel engines is a safe bet.

No one from the Indian wing of GM have spoken of the next generation Aveo and going by the silence, this car is not coming to India in the near future.

Source: IAB

Drive Safe!
350Z

The new aveo looks good!

Still it has got the bolder design & its good to see aveo in new avatar :)

This looks really good. I even like the current AVEO. It looks muscular !
i second that, love the AVEO looks, cool interiors as well, what is missed is diesel engine as well as a better petrol engine, current engine isnt fun to drive.

i second that, love the AVEO looks, cool interiors as well, what is missed is diesel engine as well as a better petrol engine, current engine isnt fun to drive.
Exactly, that is the only thing keeping prospective buyers away from that. If Chevy can bring in sporty petrol and diesel engines, with at least average mileage figures, they can establish with that model. Given the fact that GM is picking up in India, that will be the wise move for them. They can not expect Indian market to be least bothered about engine power and mileage! I mean, cost is not the ONLY factor [:)]

Top Bottom