Some New Gadgets Found

Thread Starter #1
I found these two new Gadgets which can be shared with.

Roll Up Laptops: Wow!
A computer you can carry under your arm like a stylish, rolled-up yoga mat? Why not, says the Rolltop design company, currently in the process of obtaining partners, investors and manufacturers for its new computing innovation.
554529_365458996876858_1908759113_n.jpg

Pen that stores everything you write..
Pen that stores everything you write...jpg

Thread Starter #3
Sethu

They look great, If the laptop can be folded like a wallet and keep in the pocket will really help me !!

Yes the Pen is also amazing but, for at times it is dangerous if we write a letter to girl friend and pen goes into the hands of Wifee
Ha Ha. Better be careful Mr. Gurralla.[;)] Hope you dont want to get [gun] else gift the pen to your GF she will Download it read and give you reply in that itself. How is it?

I found these two new Gadgets which can be shared with.

Roll Up Laptops: Wow!
A computer you can carry under your arm like a stylish, rolled-up yoga mat? Why not, says the Rolltop design company, currently in the process of obtaining partners, investors and manufacturers for its new computing innovation.
View attachment 66350
That's a nice find buddy, a foldable laptop would be a boom in future technology world and definitely a handy product. Very useful when you are travelling.

Thread Starter #13
Well this Neon tape would be very usefull.
Yes. You are very right. My wife does n't like bright lights in the bedroom. Invariably I will go to bed little bit later and daily I will get hit with something. I tried to get it somewhere here locally. But could n't.

Thread Starter #14
This May Look Like an Electronic Drum Set, But You'll Never Guess What It Really Is? Its an entire Chinese Keyboard!

Means it has all Chinese characters which is more than 2000 Chinese symbols..
Chinese Keyboard.jpg

Key Pen Drive
404649_293953114043432_682231646_n.jpg

Thread Starter #15
car lovers nail cutter

car lovers nail cutter.jpg

InOne is a Tron style computer system is a package which has a 22″ screen, keyboard, touchpad, speakers and a digital tablet all connected wirelessly.Anything you write or draw will be displayed on the tablet so you don't have to look in to the screen.
all-in-one.jpg

Limited edition PlayStation 3 Arcade Games Trunk from Pinel & Pinel that costs $90,000
Limited edition PlayStation 3 Arcade Games Trunk from Pinel & Pinel that costs $90,000.jpg

Top Bottom