Your Thoughts on Apple iPhone 5?

Thread Starter #1
Well to start with iPhone 5 has been the most boring introduction ever from apple in my eyes . Before any apple fans get angry let me be clear here I personally use apple products like iPad and MacBook air so iam not a apple hater .
Unfortunately this time apple has not raised the bar in innovation , it's been Samsung galaxy 3 and Nokia lumia 920 which had raised the bar and how .

What are your thoughts ?

Re: Your thoughts on iPhone 5 ?

Well to start with iPhone 5 has been the most boring introduction ever from apple in my eyes . Before any apple fans get angry let me be clear here I personally use apple products like iPad and MacBook air so iam not a apple hater .
Unfortunately this time apple has not raised the bar in innovation , it's been Samsung galaxy 3 and Nokia lumia 920 which had raised the bar and how .

What are your thoughts ?
That's so true bro. Though I am apple fan too and especially iPhone and I might buy that too but honestly I was expecting iPhone 5 to be a lot different than the 4 and 4S. Except the size of the display and processor there is no major change. And the front camera is upgraded that's it. They should have at least upgraded the rear camera and add some new feature unlike Siri in 4S.

It does not look like a new phone it's just like another 4S. They should probably call it 4S.1 or something instead of iPhone5.[frustration]

What are your thoughts ?
I am not sure, but I think apple is still trying to follow the winning combination and dont want know mess around with IPhone much. It is similar to Indian team where they play each match with fixed set of 11 players and call it a winning combination and the other teams would study them hard and come up winning combination against India. That's what have happened here. Samsung and Nokia came up with something different. When I was buying mobile for my wifey, we checked Nokia Lumia and I was highly impressed by the mobile and OS and we end up buying Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V with Android OS.

not too convinced with iPhone 5. the Lumia 920 and Galaxy SIII still impress me the most. dont get me wrong, i was an iPhone user for 5 years(got the original one) and loved it every bit. maybe its just getting too monotonous now? was expecting more from Apple this time. after SJ's death, they arent that same daring exciting Apple Inc anymore. :( :(

but i was really interested in the new iPod 5.

Even i am not happy with this Iphone, An IP5 user cannot borrow charger from IP4, and 4S user.
Also one should not update to the latest OS,as apple is slowly scrapping Google maps and Youtube app, in order to avoid products of adobe.
The maps from Tom Tom are still not accurate in India.
It shows wrong areas.

Me and my bro are happy, that nothing much has been upgraded.

I am happy with my IP4 bro with his 4S.

iPhone5 just got released with 2,50,000 Apps and lot more specifications like:

112 grams (20 percent lighter than 4s), 7.6 mm (18 percent thinner), 4-inch display (up from 3.5 inches), 1136x640 pixel resolution (up from 960x640), a fifth row of icons on the screen, 44 percent more color saturation, LTE network compatible, available on Verizon/Sprint/ATT, processor and graphics are 2x faster (new A6 chip).

251709_184897961644610_224441548_n.jpg

Battery: will "exceed battery life of the iPhone 4s." 8 hours talk time, 8 hours browsing, 10 hours wifi browsing, 10 hours video, 40 hours music, 225 hours standby.

Camera: 8 mp, 3264x2448 resolution, f/2.4 aperture, 25% smaller, improved low-light quality, panorama feature, 1080p HD video, front-facing Facetime camera updated (720p) and face detection, improved mics and speakers,

Dock and connector:
New connector is called Lightning, 8 pin, reversible (adaptor available for current connector).

Like the new 5th row is added, if future if they started adding rows, then I-phone will become tallest phone like this
297824_383310471742461_1080802420_n.jpg

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Still it will sell , apple will make people belive even gods use iPhone 5
i was reading an article in which analysts said iphone 5 will increase America's GDP [surprise] really. i don't know there was something about exports and all but yeah brand value will fetch great money.

Top Bottom