Apple Products: Discussions & Suggestions

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys just thought to open this thread, for members who can share some info on Iphone and its tips & tricks.
As of now i don't know any tricks, but surely will be exploring the phone and keep on updating this thread.

My bro has Iphone which is AT & T locked, all functionalities are working except calling function.

How ever posting some pics of Iphone 4-

The phone has been covered with protective cover.

DSC05426.jpg

DSC05427.jpg

DSC05429.jpg

DSC05430.jpg

350Z

Core Team
Re: Iphone 4 Related Queries...

Congrats Mukesh. These are some nice shots. But homepage doesn't appears to be adjusting properly. Seems that we should have an exclusive iPhone theme soon. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

re: Apple Products - Discussions and Suggestions

I am not a big fan of Iphones . They are okay I guess

but you enjoy it. Get it unlocked

hey first of fall jailbreak your i phone, and use any carrier sim on it and also you can install apps fro free of coast ,done this then your i phone become more handy .

Thread Starter #6

Hey guys while unlocking Iphone should the new sim say Airtel should be inserted and then try to unlock it, or without the sim one should unlock it?

Carrier AT&T 11.0
Model MCxxxLL
Model firmware : 04.11.08
Version Ios 5.0.1 (9A405)

Guys this is the version of Iphone 4.

Last edited:

I am not a big fan of Iphones . They are okay I guess

but you enjoy it. Get it unlocked
I was never a fan of the Iphone. I would have never bought it, but then I was lucky to win it. It is a really good phone and I think I'm going to buy Iphones from now. The bad thing about them is the limited standard apps you get with the phone. I had to get image editor, video editor, converter. These things should be built in. The phone doesn't have built in radio nor gps.

If it could have these few thing as standard then it will be the best cell.

BTW to all Iphone users- get a game called GT RACING Motor Academy
Its really good and free!

yes i agree with Zal. i bought an iPhone 2G 5 years ago (still using it) blindly because it was THE iPHONE! and mine is even old and got pretty much no basic features aside from games. i loved it and i have already thought that my next upgrade will be a iPhone 4s or 5.

and yes GT Motor Academy is awesome though more fun on the iPad.

yes i agree with Zal. i bought an iPhone 2G 5 years ago (still using it) blindly because it was THE iPHONE! and mine is even old and got pretty much no basic features aside from games. i loved it and i have already thought that my next upgrade will be a iPhone 4s or 5.

and yes GT Motor Academy is awesome though more fun on the iPad.
That's cool. Get Iphone 5 cause 4s not really different from 4. Have your played GT MA on the net? maybe we can race each other on it [:D]

Hi Zal

You cannot Jail Break the firmware you have 4.11.08 at this point of time. The Redsnow application can Jailbreak it however any other SIM will not work in it. You have to wait till the time a new Jailbreak is launched for the firmware 4.11.08 . I believe you have upgraded to ios5 from itunes right . Waiting is the only solution what i see right now [frustration]

If you have not upgraded to io5 then GEVEY sim would have perfectly worked for you.
Go through this website and very useful one too !
iPhone 4 iOS 5 Baseband 4.11.08 Unlock Information

Thread Starter #11

Hi Zal

You cannot Jail Break the firmware you have 4.11.08 at this point of time. The Redsnow application can Jailbreak it however any other SIM will not work in it. You have to wait till the time a new Jailbreak is launched for the firmware 4.11.08 . I believe you have upgraded to ios5 from itunes right . Waiting is the only solution what i see right now [frustration]

If you have not upgraded to io5 then GEVEY sim would have perfectly worked for you.

All the best
Hi buddy it was i who posted query, yes i enquired few shops in Bangalore.

As soon as they hear IOS 5.0.1, they turn down saying, they can't unlock it.
For time being using it as Ipod touch...[frustration]

Wait for few more days the prices of the iphone 4s will fall as Iphone 5 will be launched very soon . Competition is very fierce and Samsung is giving a very tough competition to iphone

5.0.1 has a jailbreak already. check online. you can do it yourself. dont rely on shops. but im not sure whether its tethered or untethered.

Hi Type

Its a tethered ,that means one needs to boot the iphone when ever it dies out of battery or switched off, however if you are having a firmware 4.11.08 then you cannot use any other sim card apart from the original got from the service provider as a package . We need to wait here till the time they get one for the firmware 4.11.08 [cry]

Thread Starter #15

Hi Type

Its a tethered ,that means one needs to boot the iphone when ever it dies out of battery or switched off, however if you are having a firmware 4.11.08 then you cannot use any other sim card apart from the original got from the service provider as a package . We need to wait here till the time they get one for the firmware 4.11.08 [cry]
Hi Master, Welcome to TAI.

I guess you are also on the same boat with the same baseband 04.11.08, with IOS update 5.0.1

Thanks for the link Master, it clarified a lot of my doubts.

Well waiting for official jail break for my firmware.

Till then wait [cry].

Already i have cut 2 sims to the 3G sim AT&T size.

Now its serving as Ipod touch...

But no use till I jailbreak it.

Top Bottom