Buying Sony Xperia Arc S

Thread Starter #1
hey guys im planning on replacing my satio for the new xperia arc s(the new arc with faster cpu)
selected it as it has a good camera and it looks pretty good apart from being a SE fan boy. the issue is i dont really know its its released nro the rpice as most vendors refer to the old arc
other suggestions welcome budget 32k key features camera looks and media

Arc s not yet released in India.Why dont u wait for iphone 4s cuz ur budget is 32k.Paying 32k for SE phone is not good as their prices fall frequently.

Thread Starter #3
i am an apple fan myself but i only buy macbooks and ipads. mobile phones i prefer sony or samsung reason being at the same price point i.e if the arc is at 32k then we have faster cpu and better camera.
i hope you get what i mean

Me too a fan of apple and sony (vaio,itouch and iphone). Go for Arc s when its available.Like to tatse android so planning a Xperia mini or Neo v but mini reviews r not good and still no review for Neo v.

Galaxy Note is out in australia but I havent got chance to use it yet. I will see this weekend and will let ya know
dnt rush bro

Dude.. xperia Arc S is the best phone if you want speedy processor with best in class music and screen clarity but be prepared to compromise on the camera. Check GSMARENA.com for other details in the 8 mo shootout. Apple I Phone 4s is much better in camera but lacks a lot too. Xperia Arc is already available for Rs.25000/-.
All the best dude..
Cheers.
Anshul

I have been using a SE Xperia X10 for more than a year now & I am pretty happy with it. Recently updated it to Android 2.3 & its fab.

Last edited:
Hi Friends,

Am planning to buy the Sony Ericsson Neo V model but am confused after reading reviews of the same although most of the reviews are good but still would need your inputs to decide:help:

Wait for Sony to launch modified versions of all Xperia phones for compatibility with Ice cream sandwich.
Few days back all SE fans were waiting for ICS but their CEO said present hardware in Xperia phones not compatible with ICS so better to buy one with ICS.

Top Bottom