Let me elaborate more about the exact requirements:
- Design: Should be simple and sober. Nothing flashy.
- Different: Speaking in car language, I'm looking for Honda Jazz among Hatchbacks.
- Voice Clarity: The phone should serve well what actually it’s made for.
- Picture Quality: The camera should have better picture quality, if not the best.
- Internet Access: This is a must-must. Looking primarily to visit my second home, TAI
and to check E-Mails conveniently while on the move.
- A.S.S and Reliability: The company should have a solid service backup and reliable product along with affordable cost of replacement parts.
Now the dilemma: I like Blackberry 8520 but not sure if there are better phones available?
Originally Posted by AMG
Same features as the curve.
Sure is and also an affordable substitute too but it does not suit my taste.
Originally Posted by Akash
Equinox looks good, but it isnt available here!
do consider Samsung touch phones. There are quite a good number of options available. You can opt for the Android OS which is available for as low as 7k.
Originally Posted by Shynish M
I would recommend you to go for Samsung Galaxy (Android OS) or other samsung tocuh models (Beda OS). Decent models starts from 6500 /- onwards.
Yours RSM’s and Akash's suggestions have made me consider about Samsung + Android combo. Please shed more light on Galaxy and which particular model?
Originally Posted by type-r
but Samsung arent that well built. Ask Mastersquall... haha look for HTC if possible. actually Wave is quite good.
My Samsung is serving flawlessly since past five years despite of facing some of roughest times in its lifetime. Just like HCL has won my heart for its sheer reliability when it comes to computers. Samsung has also made me an absolute satisfied buyer that I won’t hesitate to choose for one again.