Mukesh, I have voted for PS3 Move, because of much refined technology and better movement identification. I am not aware of the current prices and configurations for these consoles, but I have been using a XBOX 360 16 GB since last 4 years and Nintendo Wii since last one year.
I will spell out some factors for you which might help you:-
1. PS3 as machine is better than XBOX because of softwares they run and are running on. Microsoft is known to have lots of software bugs. Even with my XBOX, system hangs during crucial movements and extensive graphic presentations on screen
2. XBOX does not support BluRay and only DVD format
3. Both come with Hard disks which can be used for anything like storage of media or games
4. XBOX kinect runs on 3D imaging, whereas PS3 Move runs via using a LED identification and accelerometer to gauge movements
5. Kinect is still in the nascent stage and more futuristic, but has lags and kinks during extensive games or multi player
6. PS3 has inbuilt Wifi connector, whereas XBOX does not AFAIK