Need Help for Buying a Still Digi-Camera

Thread Starter #1
Hai frinds,
I am in search for a new still camera. My budget maximum 12k

My reguirements

It's should be handy
Easy to operate ( I am not a professional phtographer)
Best quality pic
I have a handy cam now
so no vedeo recorder is needed.

I like the photos taken by jayadeep,sandeep,boss,zinam[clap]
Their photos trigger me to buy a new one
Now I am using my mobile (cyber shot 3.2 pix)

Thank's in advance

Re: Need help for buying a stiil camera.

For 12K, the you can easily buy a Sony Cybershot series/Nikon 12.1/14MP camera. For the exact model, i would better let the experts pour in the suggestions.

PS: Just a suggestion from my side, stay away from Kodak cams when you have a budget like that. I have a 12MP Kodak cam, but still i stick to my Samsuung 8.2Mp cam which IMO clicks better shot over the former.

Hai frinds,
I like the photos taken by jayadeep,sandeep,boss,zinam[clap]
Their photos trigger me to buy a new one
Hi buddy, most of my photographs were clicked with
Nokia N85 - 5MP
Nokia N95 - 5MP
Sony Ericsson K810i - 3.2MP (Cybershot)
Sony Ericsson Satio - 12.1MP (Cybershot)

BTW get a Sony Cyber shot camera (any model), best VFM cameras.

350Z

Core Team

For that much budget, I have only two options to suggest: Sony and Cannon. Both are brilliant digital cameras, and I have a Sony Cybershot for more than a year now. It serves the purpose well if shot with correct settings at correct occasions. I bought it for about Rs.12,000 bucks but now the cost has been reduced to somewhere Rs.8,000 - 9,000 only. A camera worth checking out, but I mentioned Cannon too because one of my relatives had own both, Cybershot and Cannon (Not sure about the model) but he believes that Cannon is much way ahead.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Get a camera with good optical zoom and digital zoom, don't run after Mega Pixels as above 8MP it doesn't make much difference. So try to go for a camera with a good lens, has different shooting modes, anti-blur, image stabilization and a optical zoom of atleast 7x or 8x.
Although your budget is about 12k, I will recommend you Sony Cybershot DSC H55, it retails for about 14k but has pretty good features and gives you the best of both worlds.

its anyday cybershot. i dont know about its models but check them and compare them yourself (dont go by words of dealer otherwise they adjust settings themselves to make you fool)..

Top Bottom