Where To Buy Mobile Phone From?

Thread Starter #1
Its been a while since I bought a phone from a physical outlet. Today I went to multiple places for samsung s8 purchase. I got the best deal in poorvika. But the whole experience was pathetic. It felt like a fish market. The sales guys also dont look professional. Does anybody have any experience with poorvika?. Are they good?

@admins,
please feel free to move it to the right thread or delete

Depends on what deal you are getting. Like in big billion day sales, diwali sales I find Flipkart better than other shop and dealers even I bought an s7 for around 23k after exchanging my phone for 3k +4k(bonus). How much did you pay for s8.

Thread Starter #3
@revhard I meant physical stores. Not online. I still haven't bought. Everyone is selling at the actual price 53.9k. Only poorivka is giving a small discount of 1.9k. but I didn't like the experience there. Mostly I will be buying from Samsung exclusive outlet. But before that wanted to check if anybody had any experience with poorivka. Wonder why they giving discount when nobody else is giving a single rupee. The package looked new , Sept 17 manufactured.

Top Bottom