Need Advice on Netflix Subscription

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I have recently upgraded to SMART TV, connecting & browsing Internet is a charm. I have subscribed to Netflix and was in first 1 month free subscription.

Now I need advice on how to search for good movies there. It is having categories and suggestions, but the collection I have was great than the search results and suggestions. I tried with many keywords to find some good stuff, but can't.

I feel like, as mine was a one month free subscription, complete content was not being available for me. Is this understanding correct?

Please let me know your suggestions to get some good content over there.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Need advice on Netflix

I agree with you there is not much, when it comes to browsing netflix. If you are very selective to what you watch, then you won't enjoy netflix. In India, we don't have much options when it comes to online streaming (legally). I don't think free subscription has anything to do with the online content. I have netflix subscription but I can watch anything and almost everything, whatever is available, since i am not very selective in watching. My advice would be to take a monthly subscription and see how it goes [:)].

Last edited:

Top Bottom