One Plus Two - Invitation Games!

Thread Starter #1
Any one got a chance to place an order for OnePlus two?

Any kind guy who is having an invite, but doesn't need one?

lucky you, i envy you! I got the invite some time back, missed the email completely and it got expired.
I am trying to figure out a way to kick myself!

yes i am mentally getting prepared and scouting for alternatives now.
Just looked up style pure, style has bigger screen but that apart seems inferior on specs than pure ?
Pure has more ram, more battery juice and dual sim as well - did i read it wrong ?

yes i am mentally getting prepared and scouting for alternatives now.
Just looked up style pure, style has bigger screen but that apart seems inferior on specs than pure ?
Pure has more ram, more battery juice and dual sim as well - did i read it wrong ?
What has been launched in india @18500 is Moto X Play.

Pure and Style are the same.

The Moto X Play is the cheaper and smaller screen version of the Moto X Style. It comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD screen at 403 ppi with Gorilla Glass 3, Snapdragon 615 Octa-core CPU clocked at 1.7 GHz with Adreno 405 @ 550 MHz GPU.

The Moto X Style, on the other hand, has a 5.7-inch Quad HD display (520ppi) at a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. Style supports Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 + 3gb ram clocked @1.8GHz. Am not sure on dual sim part yet.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=7229&idPhone2=7454

Last edited:
My initial impressions :-

• Display is average, no match to the latest samsung s6 or iphone, its not bad but its not eye candy as well. In a way this is good as well, as display is usually a battery burner as well.
  • Finger print sensor absolutely rocks, super fast!
  • Phone is blazingly fast and in continuous usage and multi tasking, i say its gets mildy warm, i wouldnt even call it heating issues, please note i am not a gamer.
  • Android or Oxygen OS as they call is pretty close to stock, which is very good, no bloatware.
  • Build quality is fairly good, the sandstone back can help in curing your 7 year itch.:tongue:
  • Battery life i wont comment yet, early to say.

All in all its a massively hyped up device but not really a flagship killer per se, i say its a VFM offering and packs a great punch at 25k for the hardware it offers.

All in all its a massively hyped up device but not really a flagship killer per se, i say its a VFM offering and packs a great punch at 25k for the hardware it offers.
I say aye to that! (My son uses a One Plus One and just bought my wife the Apple iPhone 5c for Rs. 19500/-)

The display, battery, responsiveness and the overall iOS experience is something that Android fans have to actually use for getting a fair comparision (my brother uses the SGN4 Edge+ and the iPhone 6 - he recommended the iPhone 6S I bought for my daughter).

I got a Oneplus two invite yesterday.Anyone needs that? They are saying it needs to be bought from the same email id.Little confused!

Top Bottom