Smartphone Car Lock / Unlock Keys Software Application

Thread Starter #1
It may or may not be useful but is it possible to design and develop a Smartphone Car Lock / UnLock Keys Software Application which will allow the car door lock as well as unlock car door lock ?.

The Smartphone Hardware will be modified to support RFID Technology.

The Smartphone will have Two Button keys for Locking and unlocking the Car Door.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Re: Smartphone Car Lock / UnLock Keys Software Application.

... Smartphone Hardware will be modified to support RFID Technology. The Smartphone will have Two Button keys for Locking and unlocking the Car Door ...
Its doable (said in the accent and tone of Sean Connery in the movie Entrapment). Not the Phone, but the car needs to be fitted with an accessory. A simple App that uses Wi-Fi can do the job with a Cool UI. Build a serious encryption for accessing the App as well as communication between the Phone and the Car, and you are good to go.

Thread Starter #3

Thanks.

I Feel both the Car as well as the Smartphone device hardware has to modified to work with RFID Technology ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I thought I posted this already, but not figuring in thread. What magic happened? Anyway, my idea is to use Wi-Fi Direct feature available even in 6K phones like the Redmi and use a dedicated Hardware Accessory in the Car bundled with Key for an App. This will minimise expenditure for a Customer. Physical Keys on the Phone will mean you will be making and selling a phone rather than selling your current idea [cry].

Top Bottom