Which (Custom) ROM Do You Use in Your Phone / Tablet?

Which ROM you use ?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Hi to all !
Many of us use (Custom)ROMs in our phones/tablets.
Tell what ROM you use in your phone and share the experience in the below mentioned example form:

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3.
ROM: CyanogenMod.
Date of installation: 1-9-14.
Type of ROM: Stable/Nightly/BETA/Alpha/Experimental/RC or mention it.
Experience with the ROM: Smooth/Lagfree/Full of lag/Unstable/Crashes Unexpectedly/Reboots Unexpectedly/SOD or mention it.
Your rating of the ROM: 4.5 Stars.

Above is an example. Now mine:
Device: HP TouchPad.
ROM: PACman ROM.
Date of installation: 17-8-14.
Type of ROM: RC-2.
Experience with the ROM: Unstable and Crashes and reboots Unexpectedly. Lots of SODs occuring.
Your rating of the ROM: 3 Stars.

Re: Which (Custom)ROM do you use in your phone/tablet ? And share your experience !

I am using EXPERIENCE V2 ROM in my sony xperia U from almost 2 years. The ROM is very much stable and never crashed. some issues were there after the installation like GPS was not working and Google apps and services were not working properly. But all problems were solved with the help of developers. [clap]

Re: Which (Custom)ROM do you use in your phone/tablet ? And share your experience !

I use stock ROM on Samsung Note since 2 years (though installed custom ROM on many friend's mobile, I didn't feel need to install custom ROM on my phone).

I used to install Cyanogen on many Android phones.Very common ones are Galaxy Y and Galaxy ACE 1.Yesterday,Recently I install KitKat Cynogens for a Galaxy S1.I haven't heard any negative experience with them except for people coming to me for some small bugs.Thank you

Afraid of bricking my Moto Atrix 2 (AT&T) version, never dared to read what a Custom ROM was :stupid:. Used Nova and then Atom launchers to get rid of the MotoBlur UI which is left stuck at ICS. Once the new phone is put to service, might give it a try with "SlimKat" or "ParanoidAndroid 4.4" or continue with Atom Launcher.

Thanks to this thread, my knowledge on ROMs increased from 1% to 10%.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II
ROM: X-Treme ROM v2.2
Date of installation: 10-May-2014.
Type of ROM: Stable
Experience with the ROM: Smooth
ROM Rating: 4 Stars
Launcher: Nova Launcher
Additional Info: All bloatware (Samsung, Google) manually removed

I was using SlimKat on my Motorola RAZR earlier , now using Cynogenmod on Redmi 1S. I have been using android since 1.6 so fairly experienced with its working. anyone need help with something can contact me too :)

Thread Starter #10
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II
ROM: X-Treme ROM v2.2
Date of installation: 10-May-2014.
Type of ROM: Stable
Experience with the ROM: Smooth
ROM Rating: 4 Stars
Launcher: Nova Launcher
Additional Info: All bloatware (Samsung, Google) manually removed
So, you have Galaxy Note II. Even my uncle has it and i played with the available roms in that.

Is your Note II still under warranty? Did you reset the counter (the triangle error/the service guys will check that counter how many times you flashed your phone)?

I was using SlimKat on my Motorola RAZR earlier , now using Cynogenmod on Redmi 1S. I have been using android since 1.6 so fairly experienced with its working. anyone need help with something can contact me too :)
So you bought Redmi 1S? How? From Flipkart or a friend of you working at flipkart or bought from eBay for higher cost?

Probably, you are the first owner of a Xiaomi Redmi 1S !

So, you have Galaxy Note II. Even my uncle has it and i played with the available roms in that.

Is your Note II still under warranty? Did you reset the counter (the triangle error/the service guys will check that counter how many times you flashed your phone)?
No buddy, my flash count is pretty high, and I don't bother about it too much. Having said that, I don't expect any issues with this device except physical damages, which I am ready to pay for [:D] the Note II device has impressive h/w specs...

lol, there are so many people with Redmi 1s, you might be confusing it with redmi note. I bought from flipkart. Redmi sure feels very smooth and fast compared to other sub-10k phones.

have been a redmi 1s user for a while now.

Currently running a lollipop 5.1 rom on the redmi 1s named resurrection remix.

so far this is the best among the lollipop roms for the redmi 1s.
pretty stable , no crashes unlike the 5.0.2 counterparts.

CM10.1 in Pantech Burst, and none in my Nexus 5. Actually I planned to fiddle around with my N5, but I never felt the need for it. But will start playing with it, once I get bored of it!

Top Bottom