I think you should skip Corby Mate and go for E63. Corby Mate - Cons
1. No 3G
2. Small screen (2.0 Inches) compared E63 (2.36 Inches)
3. No 3.5 mm audio jack
4. Low internal memory (40 MB) compared to E63 (120MB)
5. Higher limit of 1000 entries in phone book. E63 has no limit!
6. Lack of hot swap
7. No memory test figure is available. E63 is tested up to 16 GB.
8. Out dated GPRS (Class 10 32 - 48 kbps) compared to E63 (Class 32, 100 kbps)
9. Out dated EDGE (Class 10, 236.8 kbps) compared to E63 (Class 32, 296 kbps)
10. No WLAN
11. No Document editors
12. Missing Organizer
13. Battery life is better in E63 (Li-Po 1500mAh) compared to Corby (Li-Ion 800mAh).
14. Low stand by (Up to 380 h) compared to E63 (Up to 432 h)
15. Low talk time (Up to 5 h) compared to E63 (Up to 11 h)
So I don't find a good reason for you to buy Samsung Corby instead of E63! Be futuristic, buy E63