Landline To Mobile

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends, I do not know whether it is possible or not. Just want to check.

I have a normal land line. Do not have wireless instrument. When ever there is a call in land line we had to run to the room where the connection is.

I just want to know is there any device thru which I can transform or (do something) and use a mobile phone as wireless (I don't want to use call transfer facility, since meter clicks when ever there is a out going call at least as of now)

As far as I know airtel has a parallel ringing facility where the landline as well as a registered mobile will ring together when someone calls the landline. I've been using it. It costs extra on the landline though. Is that the sort of facility you're looking for?

I'm using a Panasonic cordless phone in my office which actually covers 10 Meter radius from its base unit. The audio quality get affected a bit after 8 meters. I hope it can cover your entire house.

If you expecting to attend a call of your landline by using your mobile, Sorry I don't know.

1.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
I'm using a Panasonic cordless phone in my office which actually covers 10 Meter radius from its base unit. The audio quality get affected a bit after 8 meters. I hope it can cover your entire house.

If you expecting to attend a call of your landline by using your mobile, Sorry I don't know.

View attachment 136206
No friend, am not looking for that. I dont want to use cardless.

As far as I know airtel has a parallel ringing facility where the landline as well as a registered mobile will ring together when someone calls the landline. I've been using it. It costs extra on the landline though. Is that the sort of facility you're looking for?
This seems to be good one. but what is the cost. Let me check buddy.

I am using forwarding facility for my incoming calls for my factory landline on my bsnl cell number, where they charge some 50/- per billing cycle and all the incoming calls are transferred on my cell phone.

I think it might be the same thing but what he mentioned is parallel ringing.
Parallel ringing is parallel ringing. It rings both place same time.
Call diversion is diverting the call. It rings only on diverted number. It wont ring in the landline.

Airtel has both the facility. I had used it before. If you pick the call from mobile, it will be charged (whether it is diversion or parallel ringing). If you do not pick the call from mobile and pick from landline while ringing, there is no charge for Airtel. That is a Value Added Service (VAS) from Airtel.

There is almost no free solution to your problem . The best way is either to extend the cable to where you people are sitting or get a good Cordless Phone.

Now you get a good set of handsets with one base landline handset with cordless extra handsets, as what i am using at my home, where one base handset is connected with my landline wired where else other handset are cordless ones without need to connect to any wire which works with their wireless connection with the base handset, only needs power supply when battery needs tobe charged.
I have one base handset and three set of cordless ones like say mobile phones, just need to keep in charge with battery gets drained and shows on how much its left.
I hope this wud solve your issue.

Last edited:

Top Bottom