Originally Posted by Gurrala74
^^Thank you for the detailed reply Raja. My 620 is nearing a year now. I am quite happy with the phone all these days, but found few things are not very good.
1. I feel the screen size is bit small and needs little bigger(may be between 4.5 to 5")
2. I normally do not like the curves on the corners
3. Battery is not good enough for me while travelling
So with the above, what do you suggest, upgrading to a new phone or should I try a tablet(I only will have problem in handling it while on travel)
1) every smart phone will give you battery life in the same range . ( android , iOS , wp, blackberry )
2) wp8.1 is around the corner ( 2-3 months ) which is bringing many features and changes to windows phone .
3) in 2-3 months time nokia + Microsoft will come with more phones from 4-5 inches and above .
4) tablet and phone are 2 different things , tablet can replace your laptop only incase you don't have any heavy duty work to follow . I stopped carrying and using my MacBook Air the day I got the iPad . .So depends what you use your laptop for now .
As of now I don't need big size phone mainly because all my major web related activity is done on the tablet .
Regarding phone I enjoyed everyday with wp , but unlike you I have been using it past 3 years , so till 8.1 update comes I wanted to try something new .
iPhone is too expensive , iam not comfortable with android and I had never used blackberry before and their new OS I found exciting and slick .
Plus incase blackberry as company gets closed , I thought I would then never get a chance to use and experience their phone and OS again so I bought one .
Since you always look for a better camera in the phone , my suggestion would be buy a mid- high end phone instead of a budget phone if your budget permits you . You will get superior performance , superb camera , and a bigger size too .
Compared to my 720 which was mid-budget phone my wife's 925 is blazing fast and has way better camera too .