Guys, as some of you are already aware that i was looking for a new smart phone.
My trip to dubai gave me a chance to get me a new phone for myself. i was really confused on whether to go for the vivaz or X10 or omnia.
i really dint want a nokia again or a HTC or blackberry.
from the moment, i saw the pics & reviews of the X10, i knew that this was it! my heart was set on it! i just prayed that it gets launched soon and at a affordable price. my budget was around 25-30k.
after reading lots of reviews about the X10, the main disadvantages i noticed were not of much concern to me. but frankly, i am a guy who thinks shelling out more than 25k on a phone is waste!
when i enquired about the phone in dubai, they said it costs 2999 dhirams, thats close to 40k INR. i was but obviously shocked. i decided to buy the vivaz which costs 28k INR. but when i went to the dealer, my eyes just refused to move off the X10. i badly wanted one in white!!!
and without thinking much, i just went for it. and guess, i am loving every bit of it!!!
features of the X10 can be seen here- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mobile Phone | Social web & media phone
what i like about the phone-
* its got a huge 4 inch display with awesome video clarity
* timescape is a wonderful feature which shows all my activities (pics, messages, facebook, google, etc) in one page. i can even select a friend and it will show all my interactions with that person (call log, messages, facebook, pics of that friend on my phone, etc) in one go.
* when i click a pic of a person & if that person is already in my phonebook & has a pic of himself in the contact list, the phone automatically recognizes it is his pic & saves it by his name's tag & it will be added to timescape! wonderful feature & it actually works.
* the UI is wonderful & just how i wanted.
things i dont like-
* the cable for the charger & USB port is same. so i cannot charge my phone & connect it to my comp simultaneously.
* the camera is 8MP & good quality, but it needs a very very steady hand, else the image blurs.
thats all i can think of right now!