Guys, finally I placed a order for Amazon Kindle Electronic ink ebook reader from amazon.in website.
Model: Amazon Kindle (2GB) Ebook reader Main feature:
1) Reads like paper with no glare, even in bright sunlight
2) Holds up to 1,400 books - take your library wherever you go
3) Read for up to one month on a single charge with wireless off and a half hour of reading per day.
4) Less than 170 grams - lighter than a paperback, fits in your pocket
5) New darker, hand-tuned fonts for easier reading
6) Massive book selection, and low prices. Over 600,000 titles at 200 or less.
7) Download books automatically with built-in Wi-Fi
8) Hundreds of thousands of Kindle-exclusive titles that you won't find anywhere else
9) Read in Bright Sunlight
10) E Ink screens look and read just like real paper. Kindle e-readers' matte screens reflect light like ordinary paper and use no backlighting, so you can read as easily in bright sunlight as in your living room. Unlike LCD screens, E Ink screens have no glare.
11) Lighter, More Compact Than Ever
12) Less than 170 grams. Lighter than a paperback, fits in your pocket.
Up to One Month Battery Life
13) No battery anxiety - read for up to one month on a single charge.
14) Sharp, Clear Text
15) Kindle uses actual ink particles and proprietary, hand-built fonts to create crisp, print-like text similar to what you see in a physical book. The screen's 100% aperture ratio means no gaps between pixels. The blacks and whites on the screen are uniform, improving image quality.
Easy on the Eyes
16) E Ink uses actual ink particles to create crisp, print-like text similar to what you see in a physical book. And Kindle e-readers also use proprietary, hand-built fonts to take advantage of the special characteristics of the ink to make letters appear clear and sharp.
Read in Any Position
Will give detailed review once I get the product :)