Suggestion For Dual Sim High / Mid Range Smart Phone

Best dual sim smartphone

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

My Father in Law has asked for a dual sim high/mid range phone which have features like large screen, latest android, good and responsive hardware, GPS and other features.

In Dual sim we do not have much option and I have shortlisted three phones:
1: Samsung Grand Duos.
2: Samsung mega
3:HTC Desire 600

Please provide your valuable suggestion. Only issue I found in dual sim is that none of companies provide a HD screen.

My preference in order Samsung mega> Grand > HTC Desire 600
Thanks,
Alok

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Re: Suggestion for Dual Sim High/Mid range smart phone

Canvas 2 HD is a good option at a very attractive price.
Micromax is not a brand to buy a phone, they launch the phone without proper testing and once you buy phone then by any chance it breaks down then you will have hard time to get it fixed as their service centre do not have skills and input to fix.

Hi Friends,

My Father in Law has asked for a dual sim high/mid range phone which have features like large screen, latest android, good and responsive hardware, GPS and other features.

In Dual sim we do not have much option and I have shortlisted three phones:
1: Samsung Grand Duos.
2: Samsung mega
3:HTC Desire 600

Please provide your valuable suggestion. Only issue I found in dual sim is that none of companies provide a HD screen.

My preference in order Samsung mega> Grand > HTC Desire 600
Thanks,
Alok
Among all these i can vouch for Grand Duos and my dad has a S duos as well which works perfectly fine.

Micromax is not a brand to buy a phone, they launch the phone without proper testing and once you buy phone then by any chance it breaks down then you will have hard time to get it fixed as their service centre do not have skills and input to fix.
+100 to that.

Thread Starter #6

Galaxy S4 mini at 27000 is a very good option.
Thats a very nice input, we will visit Samsung store and definitely look for that.
Among all these i can vouch for Grand Duos and my dad has a S duos as well which works perfectly fine.
Thank you Singh Ji, yeah this is one the option and most likely we may finalize it but going with tech spec of Mega and S4 Mini have to think otherwise.

+100

Respected forum member username I think had this phone and was terribly frustrated with the a.s.s of micromax .

Yes in that case , even htc will be launching the one mini anytime superior built quaity and desgin that too can be considered incase if its not hurry .

Since the options are limited when it comes to dual sim , I like Singh890 will suggest the grand duos .

All in all this option seems better as the mega is too big I saw the other day .

And incase you decide to go for s4 mini , and have time in hand I will suggest to wait for the htc one mini .
Specs comparo

HTC One mini vs Samsung Galaxy S4 mini - Phone specs comparison

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vlD-GnsjhE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEl9Tu9Izes

And attaching a pic

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #9
Thanks Raja for your detailed input and I can vouch on your suggestion about HTC One Mini but thing is that I am in little hurry need to buy on next weekend or max by 8th of August. So have to chose among S4 Mini ,Grand duos and Mega. Please suggest which one to opt among these, budget is not a constraint over here.My FIL is tech savy so he gonna to utilize it fully for features like GPS, Web Browsing and other excluding music.

Thanks Raja for your detailed input and I can vouch on your suggestion about HTC One Mini but thing is that I am in little hurry need to buy on next weekend or max by 8th of August. So have to chose among S4 Mini ,Grand duos and Mega. Please suggest which one to opt among these, budget is not a constraint over here.My FIL is tech savy so he gonna to utilize it fully for features like GPS, Web Browsing and other excluding music.
Wow if FIL is tech Savy guy then either the s4 mini or the s3 .

Chances are he might not like the resolution of grand and mega seriously is too big of a phone to carry around Although the bigger size might help in web browsing and GPS .

And incase you are fine in buying online , appus , nitink, Superbad might guide to get best and cheap deals on s3 or any phone your FIL selects
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOCBKdPzLHw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZbrcyBlKgA

Last edited:
Narrowing down the budget like 10-20, 20-30, or 30-40k is always better for guys to suggest.
As you know the smartphone starts from 10K(decent ones) and ends up 40-50K or even more. So, than suggesting something weird, you get the best suggestion according to the price range. Nobody will suggest a micromax if your budget is 30K.

In fact HTC One X was selling in flipkart (Out of stock in few hours) for 18999 (after 10% instant cash back). I missed the deal too.

Thread Starter #12
Narrowing down the budget like 10-20, 20-30, or 30-40k is always better for guys to suggest.
As you know the smartphone starts from 10K(decent ones) and ends up 40-50K or even more. So, than suggesting something weird, you get the best suggestion according to the price range. Nobody will suggest a micromax if your budget is 30K.

In fact HTC One X was selling in flipkart (Out of stock in few hours) for 18999 (after 10% instant cash back). I missed the deal too.
Hi Appus,

Since it's dual sim so we do not see much option. As I mentioned that mid range to high range that means 18K-45K.

I second that.
I found out that the Desire 600 is way tooooooo overpriced. Ad I see no good dual sim phones out there except the Micromaxes etc.
So, S4 Mini is your best bet! No second choice.

Thread Starter #14
S4 Mini, yet to hit stores, it will take couple of more days. Most likely we are going to finalize Grand as it has 5 inch display. Mini has only 4 inch display.

My vote for Samsung Grad Duos..
Would also suggest you to look for the newly launched Samsung Galaxy Core.. This is also a dual SIM phone.. [:)]

Top Bottom