Nokia Lumia 720 Review!

Thread Starter #1

It is well known that smartphones are replacing personal computers rapidly although they are much under-powered than a personal computer. Almost all the common tasks can be done in a smartphone as good as they can be done on a personal computer. They are becoming like a necessity in our day-to-day life. It helps us to keep connected with our family and friends through out the day. The smartphone markets are increasing competition among each other, focusing on the mid-range budget.

Quote from The Verge:

Nokia’s family of Windows Phone 8 handsets just continues to grow. The Finnish smartphone maker is pushing its Lumia devices into the low- and mid-range with devices like the Lumia 620 and 520, but a surprising entry in the form of the Lumia 720 makes Nokia’s budget smartphones a lot more interesting. While the Lumia 920 includes high-end specs and an impressive camera, it’s a bulky and heavy device that doesn’t appeal to everyone. Likewise, the Lumia 820 lacks any wow factor with a bland and hefty design and mid-range specs. But the 720 appears to combine the right size with the right design, something the middle of Nokia’s lineup has lacked.

Here I’m going to review the Nokia Lumia 720, the middle-end phone from Nokia of the Lumia series. Does it catch upto its Android rivals at the price point? Is it worth for the price it asks? Let me get those answers through this detailed review.

Visit this link for the full fledged review: http://techtage.com/2013/06/nokia-lumia-720-review/

PLEASE LIKE, TWEET, +1 on Google, +1 REDDIT ON BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IF YOU LIKE IT.[confused]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
TechTage is not my Blog but I have advantages for writing in that. Yes, he ll do what I say if that suggestion is good. And yes, that review is written by me.

TechTage is not my Blog but I have advantages for writing in that. Yes, he ll do what I say if that suggestion is good. And yes, that review is written by me.
Wowwwwww what a great review , not because its a lumia or a windows phone which I prefer .
You have highly proffesional way of writing a review , I just can't imagine you are just 12 years old .

You have a extremely bright future buddy and please concentrate on your studies but keep this passion burning it will take you places .

When I was your age I was not even able to write home work properly and here you are writing proffesional reviews , keep it up . Like I say allways you are the wonder boy of TAI [clap][clap][clap]

Thread Starter #5
Wowwwwww what a great review , not because its a lumia or a windows phone which I prefer .
You have highly proffesional way of writing a review , I just can't imagine you are just 12 years old .

You have a extremely bright future buddy and please concentrate on your studies but keep this passion burning it will take you places .

When I was your age I was not even able to write home work properly and here you are writing proffesional reviews , keep it up . Like I say allways you are the wonder boy of TAI
Thanks a lot bro. There are three other reviews of mine too in that Blog.
BTW, to be frank, I took the layout of The Verge and NDTV Gadgets review of 720. Please check those two site's review and tell me mine is good or not.
Also,please don't over praise. You know, sometimes it leads to...[embarass] Just kidding.
Again thanks a lot bro! I wont ever get the appreciation like this from anyone I guess.[:D]
P.S: I'm 13 now. :P

Last edited:
Thanks a lot bro. There are three other reviews of mine too in that Blog.
BTW, to be frank, I took the layout of The Verge and NDTV Gadgets review of 720. Please check those two site's review and tell me mine is good or not.
Also,please don't over praise. You know, sometimes it leads to...[embarass] Just kidding.
Again thanks a lot bro! I wont ever get the appreciation like this from anyone I guess.[:D]
P.S: I'm 13 now. :P
I have read the verge review by Tom warren .

Your review is fantastic , iam not over praising you , iam complementing you for the talent you have , and I don't want you go bonkers with appreciation .

Iam praising you so that you know that what your doing is good and is appreciated so you move forward and keep this talent in you burning and polishing .

And don't worry I will be the first to pull your ear too , [glasses]

Thread Starter #7
I have read the verge review by Tom warren .

Your review is fantastic , iam not over praising you , iam complementing you for the talent you have , and I don't want you go bonkers with appreciation .

Iam praising you so that you know that what your doing is good and is appreciated so you move forward and keep this talent in you burning and polishing .

And don't worry I will be the first to pull your ear too , [glasses]
Thanks a lot bro. Me happy![glasses]
Hope my review helps other people who are looking forward to buy the Lumia 720.

Edios bro,nice review.Hope all will get L720 after reading your review.I m also a teen man.But,I m just 2 years elder than you.Will turn 15 on August 10th.Actually,had a plan to get this,but,bought Nexus 4.

Thread Starter #9
Edios bro,nice review.Hope all will get L720 after reading your review.I m also a teen man.But,I m just 2 years elder than you.Will turn 15 on August 10th.Actually,had a plan to get this,but,bought Nexus 4.
Thanks bro. Nice to know you are 15.[:)]
Obviously, MY choice would be the Nexus 4 anytime. [lol]
Windows Phone 8 is perfect for someone who are not addicted to games or apps or are least interested in it.

Thanks bro. Nice to know you are 15.[:)]
Obviously, MY choice would be the Nexus 4 anytime. [lol]
Windows Phone 8 is perfect for someone who are not addicted to games or apps or are least interested in it.
I m also planning to put a review on my Nexus 4 soon.But,it will take time.Yes,Win8 is perfect for my dad like users.But,dad bought Grand instead of WP8 phones.

edios, [clap]commendable review you have put on mate, surely as Raja said you have done superb job with your review, the flair of writing you have is remarkable.
Good wishes for your further future mate.
I havent explored much of 720 yet, but yes what you said this was one of the reasons why it suited my wifes need soo much with that perfect blend of all she needs, not much into too much of apps to use or any single games to play on her handset.
The ones that are available are much sufficient for her usage with the pricing we got for.

Thread Starter #12
I m also planning to put a review on my Nexus 4 soon.But,it will take time.Yes,Win8 is perfect for my dad like users.But,dad bought Grand instead of WP8 phones.
Go on. And where are you going to put your review?
edios, [clap]commendable review you have put on mate, surely as Raja said you have done superb job with your review, the flair of writing you have is remarkable.
Good wishes for your further future mate.
I havent explored much of 720 yet, but yes what you said this was one of the reasons why it suited my wifes need soo much with that perfect blend of all she needs, not much into too much of apps to use or any single games to play on her handset.
The ones that are available are much sufficient for her usage with the pricing we got for.
Yes, and it was the perfect choice for my mom also.
I m repeating,I took the layout of The Verge and NDTV Gadgets.

@edios

Enjoyed reading your review buddy and yes without any doubt you got a unique talent in writing and analysing things which will definately lead to a great future.[:)]

Thread Starter #14
@edios

Enjoyed reading your review buddy and yes without any doubt you got a unique talent in writing and analysing things which will definately lead to a great future.
Thanks a lot bro![:)]
TAI rocks. [lol] [:D]

Last edited:
Great writing skills / review brother. So proud to see you writing in a professional way. As Raja said, I did not even use calculator at the age of 12 [;)]

Concentrate on your studies as well.

Hope to see you reaching many more heights ! Take this just as a beginning ! [thumbswink]

Top Bottom