RCA To Speaker Wire

Thread Starter #1
Guys,

I don't know if anyone knows about tech wires here but thought of giving it a go.

I am looking for a RCA to Speaker wire. For those who do not know, I have posted a picture below. Couldn't find it anywhere. Not available in Ebay India too. Not sure if it really exists [frustration] though I found a few on Ebay US but it seems to be very costly to me.

Here is the pic, both the ends should be different like this. Need this to connect my old speakers to TV/DVD if possible.

L74224-06.jpg

Thread Starter #4
Jihu,
Go to stadium complex Kannur. Ask for Sunder radio or Lalitha electronics.
Explain them your requirement.
Rgsd.
Okay, will enquire it when I go around there next time. Thanks!

Hey buddy it is so simple DIY. You get the pins and buy speaker and can be connected in that way.
I didn't get you. Can you please elaborate?

Guys,

I don't know if anyone knows about tech wires here but thought of giving it a go.

I am looking for a RCA to Speaker wire. For those who do not know, I have posted a picture below. Couldn't find it anywhere. Not available in Ebay India too. Not sure if it really exists [frustration] though I found a few on Ebay US but it seems to be very costly to me.

Here is the pic, both the ends should be different like this. Need this to connect my old speakers to TV/DVD if possible.

View attachment 96171
You need naked strip speaker wire at one end OR the 3.5mm pin??
If latter than there are sufficient available on ebay. If you are looking for the former then get a RCA cable and strip it at one end and use the naked wires to wire your speakers.

Thread Starter #6
You need naked strip speaker wire at one end OR the 3.5mm pin??
If latter than there are sufficient available on ebay. If you are looking for the former then get a RCA cable and strip it at one end and use the naked wires to wire your speakers.
I am looking for the latter itself. Thanks for the suggestion!
Let me try if I can get it at some local electronic shop & if I don't get it, then I would go for stripping the RCA cable at one end.

Top Bottom