Micromax ‘Canvas 4′ To Get Launched Soon – Micromax Aiming For July Release

Thread Starter #1
We finally have it officially confirmed. Yeah, the Micromax Canvas 4 (a.k.a. Micromax A120 Canvas Pro HD) has been teased by Micromax both on television and on their official Facebook page. Details of the phone first emerged back in March. The Android smartphone will likely be the flagship device of Micromax’s increasingly popular ‘Canvas’ series. According to the above picture (which Micromax posted on their Facebook page), pre-orders for the phone will start from 28th of this month. I’ve got some preliminary specifications of the smartphone.

Fro more details, visit the original page: Micromax ‘Canvas 4′ to get launched soon – Micromax aiming for a July release | TechTage

Please hit like and +1 on the page.[:)]

[frustration] Another Canvas instead of that they should improve there After Sales Service and build quality

facepalm

Re: Micromax ‘Canvas 4′ To Get Launched Soon – Micromax Aiming For July Release

[frustration] Another Canvas instead of that they should improve there After Sales Service and build quality

facepalm
Is there any problem in their a.s.s ? I thought they must be having a good network considering the fact that they sell quite a few mobiles these days .

Thread Starter #4

facepalm
Really? I heard its pretty good.

Is there any problem in their a.s.s ? I thought they must be having a good network considering the fact that they sell quite a few mobiles these days .
Point.
Every SC might not be the same. On some places it might be great and on other it might not be.

Point.
Every SC might not be the same. On some places it might be great and on other it might not be.
Wow...there service centers doesn't exist on earth and i mean it they're bad freaking bad [frustration]

Point.
They provide the best ever service in India perhaps just next to BSNL. [clap] [evil]

Thread Starter #7

#I heard it wrong. #Sorry to all! [frustration]
@Vignesh and Shrey, [lol]

Sister's Canvas HD had display problems on 8th day of purchase! Was supposed to get it back around 3 days ago, but still have to wait around 10 more days. Not to mention the unprofessional behavior of staff and crowd in the service center. Only 1 service center in Delhi can repair Android devices, even if fault is hardware or software. One service center for thousands of devices? Micromax is definitely kidding. Their A.S.S. is crap, and so is their build quality. You don't feel like holding a 15k device when holding a Canvas HD in hand. Same would be the case with Canvas 4.

Vignesh, no, I think Rashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd. is the best in providing after sales service. /Sarcasm

Wow...there service centers doesn't exist on earth and i mean it they're bad freaking bad [frustration]
Sister's Canvas HD had display problems on 8th day of purchase! Was supposed to get it back around 3 days ago, but still have to wait around 10 more days. Not to mention the unprofessional behavior of staff and crowd in the service center. Only 1 service center in Delhi can repair Android devices, even if fault is hardware or software. One service center for thousands of devices? Micromax is definitely kidding. Their A.S.S. is crap, and so is their build quality. You don't feel like holding a 15k device when holding a Canvas HD in hand. Same would be the case with Canvas 4.

Vignesh, no, I think Rashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd. is the best in providing after sales service. /Sarcasm
They provide the best ever service in India perhaps just next to BSNL. [clap] [evil]
sorry guys i seriously dint knew about their a.s.s

username , shrey and vignesh thanx for the information and feedback .

this is a classic example of what sells more dosent equate to best quality and service .

^ASS and build quality. They tried to copy everything from Samsung it seems, advertisements, product design and even the poor build quality! :lol!:

^ASS and build quality. They tried to copy everything from Samsung it seems, advertisements, product design and even the poor build quality! :lol!:
They both are coping each other. Just Samsung have good ASS their phones sells like hot cakes and they got brand name that's why they're launching 40K flagship's.

They both are coping each other. Just Samsung have good ASS their phones sells like hot cakes and they got brand name that's why they're launching 40K flagship's.
True, but you probably didn't catch my joke. Nevermind.

But still they are great at the price they offer. Aren't they?
Use with care. :P
Care? The Canvas HD I mentioned above was handled like the most fragile item. There was no fault on user's side, it was just the result of poor manufacturing.

Top Bottom