Cannon 600 D For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am selling my Canon 600/T3I DSLR camera
Reason : Picking up a Canon 7D through an employee offer

The Cannon 600D was purchased a month ago, hardly 50 shots taken the bill price is 35K for the camera (with a 15-55MM Kit lens)

My asking price is 34.5K and along with the camera i would offer you some freebies which i picked for 6K approx

A branded Tripod 2.8K
Wireless remote 1.5K
UV filter 800
Lens cleaning Kit 1.2K
Hood 500
DSLR Bag (800 rs additional with the exchange of the original bag)
Canon Digital photography class which is yet to be used or enrolled to

Please note that the Offer is Pick up only and not negotiable as i am giving accessories worth 6K for free

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Rs. 30550 @ Canon EOS 600D SLR - Canon: Flipkart.com (10% off today)

Brand new !
Free: 4 GB SD Card (inside the box) + DSLR Camera Bag + Tripod + Lens Cleaner + Sandisk 16 GB SD Memory Card+ 58 MM UV Filter (Total freebie Worth Rs 1750/-)
Thank you for the update but i brought this personally from a camera store and the products you get for 1750/- eg : The tripod and lens are of base ranges whereas i paid more to get something better from familiar brands

I am a not a serious online buyer and specifically when shopping any gadgets
I know you can get even better offers than the ones you listed but visiting a store and personally check and opening up the new box is a different feel and satisfaction, moreover i bought it from a reputed shop from where i have done more purchases and from a person whom i trust [:)]

Thank you for the update but i brought this personally from a camera store and the products you get for 1750/- eg : The tripod and lens are of base ranges whereas i paid more to get something better from familiar brands

I am a not a serious online buyer and specifically when shopping any gadgets
I know you can get even better offers than the ones you listed but visiting a store and personally check and opening up the new box is a different feel and satisfaction, moreover i bought it from a reputed shop from where i have done more purchases and from a person whom i trust [:)]
Sorry bro. [:)] . Just wanted to show you the fall in price today.
Homeshop was selling it @ 28K previously in superdeals.
You can trust flipkart and there is 30 days replacement policy if you see the product is tampered etc. After purchase, you always should go to service center than the store purchased for immediate action. The shops guys normally do not send one camera at a time to service center. So, takes more time.

Now, if someone buy from you also would be like Online purchase [embarass]
I bought wireless remote from flipkart for my D7000 @ 300 rs. (original Nikon).

You are right about Tripod. 2.8K should be a good tripod. These guys will sell a tripod worth 1000 or less
Try OLX.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5
Sorry bro. [:)] . Just wanted to show you the fall in price today.
Homeshop was selling it @ 28K previously in superdeals.
You can trust flipkart and there is 30 days replacement policy if you see the product is tampered etc. After purchase, you always should go to service center than the store purchased for immediate action. The shops guys normally do not send one camera at a time to service center. So, takes more time.

Now, if someone buy from you also would be like Online purchase [embarass]
I bought wireless remote from flipkart for my D7000 @ 300 rs. (original Nikon).

Try OLX.
Thank you appus[:)] the worst pain is selling it for a low, i would probably reconsider of keeping it and pushing the dream purchase later

Mods : Please delete this thread

350Z

Core Team
Note: Thread closed as requested. Furthermore, I’d request members to use ‘Marketplace’ facility in future for this purpose.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom