Galaxy Grand Quattro

Thread Starter #1
Yesterday i went to a mobile shop with a budget of 30K and i had almost certainly decided to pick either samsung S3(27.5) or Lumia 920(little over the budget),but fate took it's turn when the owner of the showroom(happen's to be my good friend) pulled a phone from his drawer and introduced it as the all new Samsung Galxaxy Grand Quattro, i had never heard of this before but once i went through it's feature list and the price it's retailing for, i was literally floored. let me introduce you to it's feature list:

Dual Sim
4.8 TFT screen(not as good as AMOLED, but i can live with it)
latest Android JB
5mp camera(pretty avg indoor shots)
2000mh battery
Quadcore 1.2GHz(hence the name Quattro)
Dual sim

and the best part was it's priced at just 16K,which made me buy this product without thinking,it was totally an impulsive purchase hope i did the right thing and the phone stays with me for a long time.at the end of the day came back home with a heavy pocket[:D]

Attachments

Congratulations visran for your new purchase. Does this phone have anything better than the Galaxy Grand? Also does this phone lag?

Thread Starter #3
Congratulations visran for your new purchase. Does this phone have anything better than the Galaxy Grand? Also does this phone lag?
Feature wise i guess it's superior to Grand(i guess, not compared it yet), i have still not started using it as this phone requires micro SIM will get the new sim today and will update on it's performance.

Congrats buddy for your new phone[clap]. It's a very good phone and you will love it.

I had recently bought the younger version of this phone for my dad. Samsung Galaxy S duos (dual sim).

practically it is not much different in performance.
it uses a ARM 5 series processor which is equivalent to a dual core 7 processor.

whether GPU or screen is better i can t comment.

congrats on your purchase visran.[clap]

Visran

Ah !! a surprise purchase man !! I think only dual SIM is the difference between regular Grand I think.

Congrats on your new phone and looking forward more updates and some pics with it too

Thread Starter #7
Visran

I think only dual SIM is the difference between regular Grand I think.
No sir the screen size is little shorter but comes with a quad core processor compared to the dual core in the regular Grand, i got to say that the build quality is pathetic

Congrats visran.
Can you post some pics taken from your new phone ?
I know Samsung makes plastiky phones but the build qquality is not pathetic. My 3 friends use the grand and I dint find the built quality bad .

Saw the Grand Quattro in an electronics shop. Personally, I was disappointed with the camera and the fact that it couldn't handle 1080p videos with ease. Also heard from a friend that the 3G speed is slow as the phone has a slower download speed of 7.2 Mbps. Thus I prefer spending 3-4K extra on Grand Duos for the features which are lacking in Grand Quattro.

Saw the Grand Quattro in an electronics shop. Personally, I was disappointed with the camera and the fact that it couldn't handle 1080p videos with ease. Also heard from a friend that the 3G speed is slow as the phone has a slower download speed of 7.2 Mbps. Thus I prefer spending 3-4K extra on Grand Duos for the features which are lacking in Grand Quattro.
I would suggest please buy the s3 rather then grand .

Top Bottom