Suggest a New Smart LED TV Under Rs.60,000

Thread Starter #1
i want to buy led tv for home use but iam so confused ,which brand is best in it so guys please do suggest soome led tv with good screen size and smart tv features, sharp picture quality and good build quality ,thanks in advance.

Re: Suggest a new smart L.E.D tv under rs 60000

i want to buy led tv for home use but iam so confused ,which brand is best in it so guys please do suggest soome led tv with good screen size and smart tv features, sharp picture quality and good build quality ,thanks in advance.
depends on your usage.

what do you prefer to watch?

do you watch HD movies from USB drives?

do you watch movies thorugh your PC through DLNA?
do use a media player to watch movies /online content on it?

first sort these preferences out and go take a demo of various brands in a TV showroom.along with some files on USB to check for playback performance.

remember to change the display settings because more often or not , the screens on displays are set to maximum brightness, contrast, backlight.

alter them to average values and check their performance.

My suggestion would be,
Do not look for 3D TV now, under 60K budget you will not get good 3D TV.
Go for FULL HD TV only. Size should be more than 40 inch. Check for mirror finished TV.It really look cool.
Check for smart TV if you are going to do internet on TV like accessing you tube,online movie stream site etc or else smart TV have nothing to offer (Here may be I am wrong) .

But felt like that way, how many time I am going to use smart TV feature, just check the real time usage. Do not go after the technology which one is no useful for you.

Thread Starter #5
thanks all for your precious time ,basically i will keep this TV for next say 3-4 years so i want product which not gone a outdated soon, so i want a TV with latest feature which are mentioned by superbad bro like playing hd movies from pendrive (USB PLAY) ,full hd ,internet ready ,dlna certified,. basically i shortlisted a samsung led tv.LED TV - 101.6cm (40) Full HD LED TV (UA40F5500AR) | Samsung Television - FEATURES

thanks all for your precious time ,basically i will keep this TV for next say 3-4 years so i want product which not gone a outdated soon, so i want a TV with latest feature which are mentioned by superbad bro like playing hd movies from pendrive (USB PLAY) ,full hd ,internet ready ,dlna certified,. basically i shortlisted a samsung led tv.LED TV - 101.6cm (40) Full HD LED TV (UA40F5500AR) | Samsung Television - FEATURES
That's a nice LED why don't you have a look at the EH 6030.

It has almost the same config + 3D.

Go for LG LED full HD TV man which comes with IPS panels !! it will play everything and with smart TV options. Do not go for 3D as it is really waste of money.[:)]

Thread Starter #8
Go for LG LED full HD TV man which comes with IPS panels !! it will play everything and with smart TV options. Do not go for 3D as it is really waste of money.[:)]
Yes bro currently iam not looking for 3d option becouse my friend bought 3d tv which he hardly used , any particular model lg you recommend.

as of now market standards, the current samsung SVPA panles are the best of the lot.

so the F550 should be fine.

although do check the performance of the F550 with the EH 6030.

for starters its a 6 series , so a better panel and can be had cheap since the E series is an outgoing model, you can always bargain to extract a better deal.

Thread Starter #14
Last edited:
@Shubham

LG is of 42" and Samsung model is 40", so straight away advantage of 2" and believe me you will never regret buying LG with IPS panels(personal experience). Check the prices on online websites and try to bargain with the LG people. It is always better to buy the TV at LG exclusive outlet "LG Shoppy"[:)]

Top Bottom