XOLO Mobiles Thread

the Q800 is a better bet out of the two.

but the service and the ROM support is a question mark still.

I am also waiting for better support on xda for q800.

If not, then also ok. I will prefer this over canvas 2, coz 5 inch is very big for me at least.

But wifi is not supporting 'n', which is bad thing.
Also, if otg is enabled in q800 then i should buy it today only.

after sales

A couple of notes with regard to the service center:

1. XOLO does not have a dedicated service center.
2. If your phone goes kaput or malfunctions, you can call XOLO Care in their toll free number or SMS or email them.
3. The only thing that you have to have is your product's IMEI number - that's they way they'll know that you really own the product.
4. Once you have informed them of your problem, a XOLO care personnel will come to your residence or office address and take your phone and give you some official documents.
5. The phone will be taken to the service center and returned to your preferred address within a week via courier service.
6. There's an app called XOLO Care which comes pre-installed in your phone. Its got all the details there. The app also notifies you of any pending software update.

One of my friend using XOLO with Intel processor ! He purchased for 10K. He said, he is loving it. I didnt test it.
I think that was x900.
He said it is ICS ! Have to confirm again as Flipkart shows 2.3 platform

Thread Starter #11
One of my friend using XOLO with Intel processor ! He purchased for 10K. He said, he is loving it. I didnt test it.
I think that was x900.
Flipkart says XOLO is upgradable to ICS 4.0.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Woah man! That phone blew my mind off! When was it released?
it was announced this february. i don't know if this is available or not.

anyways it has 768mb ram, should have given atleast 1 GB.
and resolution is not the best , it's not HD but still seems like a good phone with 217ppi but yeah it has the latest s4 play processor.

Last edited:
I think that was x900.
Problem of Intel phone is that most of apps on play store supports ARM architecture whereas intel atom mobile SoC is based on x86.

Thread Starter #15
Problem of Intel phone is that most of apps on play store supports ARM architecture whereas intel atom mobile SoC is based on x86.
Does this problem exist on all XOLO devices? I guess only XOLO X900 & XOLO X1000 have Intel processors. Rest have non-Intel processors.

Top Bottom