Dream Comes True: My Black iPad 2 16GB Wifi - Black Terminator

Thread Starter #1
My dream came true.Yes,became a proud owner of iPad almost 2 months ago and started using on Jan 11th 2013.It started an year ago that I wanted an iPad after seeing my friend's iPad 2.So,finally on December 1st week,finally received my iPad from my uncle,who is at USA.But,started using from 11/01/2013 and in 23 days of my experience,iPad is just excellent.So,finally on yesterday,I gave him a name Black Terminator.Till now,I had upgraded to iOS 6.0.1 and on Wednesday,I had upgraded from iOS 6.0.1 to iOS 6.1.Presently,Black Terminator has almost 40 Apps.Will be adding few more soon.And,installed Wifi after getting used with iPad next day ago.And,installed screen guard and protection cover at Aptronix for Rs.2500 15 days ago.Now,almost 2 days of battery backup of my Black Terminator.My BT is better than dad's iPhone when it comes to battery standby and screen.

I should say,iPad is best tablet I had ever seen in Apple[clap].

Thank you Apple.

Posting my screenshots of my Terminator.Will post his pics soon.

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: Dream Comes True-My Black iPad 2 16GB Wifi-Black Terminator

Why you keep on saying you installed wifi [surprise]? Wifi is inbuilt in the iPad dear [:)]
Congrats and have a great time with it . I bought my iPad 2 the day it was launched in India . Its a fantastic machine and will delight you the more you use it .

What apps have you installed ?

Congratulation for your new iPad and for your dream that came true. And learn more form It. Once Again congratulation friend.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
Jailbreaked my Black Terminator an hour ago,running with iOS 6.1.1.What to do now after JB?How to make paid apps to free apps in iPad 2?

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom